Request Sharing folders

gabijgg

Vu+ Newbie
Hi. I have bought the vu uno4kse and when I try to share folders in pc it doesn't works. I notice that in the configuration only allows me to insert the username but not the password. Have been changed the way to mount a network with a pc?

Otherway. How can I get hbbtv? I press blue bottom and then hbbtv applications but nothing changes. Only in the little screens appears hbbtv but no more

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Matrix10

Administrator
Network share:

Go to Menu>>Setup>>System>>Network>>LAN connection>>Use NetworkBrowser or Mount Manager
with MountManager>>Add new network mount point>>Mount type>>Cifs>>go with the remote to end behind the Username (not visible in the first window)
you have Password.

WITH WIFI the same

Go to Menu>>Setup>>System>>Network>>Wlan connection>>Use Mount Manager
with MountManager>>Add new network mount point>>Mount type>>Cifs>>go with the remote to end behind the Username (not visible in the first window)
you have Password.

HBBTV

you can start with the red button if the channel has HbbTV (look at OSD if you have icon for HBBTV)
Red button (wait because it goes over the Internet) start HbbTv
With the exit button (wait because it goes over the Internet) you can leave HbbTV

gabijgg

Vu+ Newbie
Thank you very much. I haven´t seen that there is a second page where I insert the password.

HBBTV

Do you know which is the icon for HBBTV?

t40t40

Vu+ Newbie
Hi
I try to mount a samba share from my Freenas. to get access to some movies
Is there a place where i can look at the logfiles, as I cant get it to work. from the menues in the VU boxes.
Alternative some help with the commandline mount command and fstab
My win10 pc connect perfect to the freenas server share
My setup is VU solo4k with build in harddrive and Vu Zero connected to VUsolo4k harddrive.

Thanks