Signal interference (freeze) on SD channels, HD are fine

octolnb

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,

I experience single lines of picture interference on SD channels, sometimes I get the high digital sound pitch interference as well. Time wise it occurs randomly and as described above, only on SD channels. HD channels are crisp and does not give me any freezing lines or sound pitches.
My SNR is >90 and I have two cables coming in to the VU+ DUO2 from my lnb. Same problem with both tuner A and B.

I would be very grateful if someone could help me to solve this annoying issue.

a911

The BH Lover
Hi,

I experience single lines of picture interference on SD channels, sometimes I get the high digital sound pitch interference as well. Time wise it occurs randomly and as described above, only on SD channels. HD channels are crisp and does not give me any freezing lines or sound pitches.
My SNR is >90 and I have two cables coming in to the VU+ DUO2 from my lnb. Same problem with both tuner A and B.

I would be very grateful if someone could help me to solve this annoying issue.

Check the LNB and the cable plug-in of the tuners!

octolnb

Vu+ Newbie
Check the LNB and the cable plug-in of the tuners!
Thanks, but maybe I should have pointed out that both SD and HD channels are free from picture noise when I plug the same cables from the same LNB into the built-in tuner on my Samsung TV.
And if there is a problem with the cables or LNB there should be interference on all channels, right?

a911

The BH Lover
Thanks, but maybe I should have pointed out that both SD and HD channels are free from picture noise when I plug the same cables from the same LNB into the built-in tuner on my Samsung TV.
And if there is a problem with the cables or LNB there should be interference on all channels, right?

Good!
Then, I think its a connection issue between TV and STB!