Skin of original Image

ab9adr

Vu+ User
Hy everybody, I want to install the skin of original image of VU+ in my BH 1.6.4 image. If it's possible could someone help me ? :)

Dzoni

BH Lover
I think that it need modification for work on BH . Our skinners(matrix10 and army) can give to us information, but I think that they have not worked the modification of other images for BH !
They create their own skins.

You can try to install if You have .ipk file but I think You will have much green screens because many things are not adapted for BH.

ab9adr

Vu+ User
I do not think it will work!
And what 4,,,,,BH Skins are the BEST!
there's no room for doubt that BH skins are better than the original one and actually they are the best but Bh skins they are not readable in some cases and the skin cover the text :( 'talking about the 1.6.4 skin) and most of them use lot of colors and I don't like this too much :)

Dzoni

BH Lover
Bh skins they are not readable in some cases and the skin cover the text :(

I do not agree with this ! Try all @matrix10 images, readability of text is PERFECT !

If You not like a lot of colors, try these skins: 1. SF Black and White 2. SF 1 3. Black Shadow 1/2

Give me after test feedback !

ab9adr

Vu+ User
Thanks Dzoni. I tried them but I have always same problems. I know it's not so much but with the original skin
664158problem1.jpg

192509problem2.jpg

I installed 'gradient hd' (Army) and I think that is better :)

Dzoni

BH Lover
No, if we speak about FONT READABILITY, in skins from @matrix 10 that is better.( I think that can not be better) All of us have eays so can see it.
Like I said Skin Factory 1, Skin Factory Black & White, Skin Factory 8...

ab9adr

Vu+ User
No, if we speak about FONT READABILITY, in skins from @matrix 10 that is better.( I think that can not be better) All of us have eays so can see it.
Like I said Skin Factory 1, Skin Factory Black & White, Skin Factory 8...
Look at the screenshots Dzoni, it's one of the skins you adviced me :) but when I installed the Army's skin all works fine :)

Dzoni

BH Lover
Yes that is on of more that I wrote ! Try all and see very carefull font.
Also see Army's font readability in extra info bar on SD channels and compare it with skins which I recommended You :)