[SOLO²] file transcoding "port 8003" ?

bouboufah

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,

yesterday i update online BH2.0.7 to BH2.0.7.1 and after that i wasn't able to use transcoding and file transcoding.

No problem, i start from fresh with BH2.0.7.1 and now transcoding works and file transcoding too but on port 8002 and not 8003.

it is normal ?

Thanks !

Max

BH Lover
Same problem here. After online upgrade to .1 I lost ENABLE in Transcode plugin.

Inviato dal mio GT-I9100 utilizzando Tapatalk

Max

BH Lover
? Transcode is completely disabled here . No double icon on stb display and no recompressed stream... it doesn't work anymore...

Inviato dal mio GT-I9100 utilizzando Tapatalk

gioagril

Vu+ Newbie
i have the same problem. I upgrade from 270 to 271 online. Should i made a fresh install or there is a solution via ftp?

Max

BH Lover
Just done a clean installation.
Transcode now works but only for live TV. File stream appear with original bitrate, so unusable with a 3G connection.

gioagril

Vu+ Newbie
I have made a fresh installation but there'snt the menu to switch on the trascoding function. I think that who have made a fresh installation and then made a restore of a settings backup have plughin with full function. Please can someone post file of full function transcode plughin?

bouboufah

Vu+ Newbie
Transcode now works but only for live TV. File stream appear with original bitrate, so unusable with a 3G connection.

Hi,

For me, after fresh installation both work perfectly !

@giogril,

Look at the answer of shiro.

Max

BH Lover

Problem partially solved with update to 2.0.7.2.
DreamDroid can be configured to use port 8002 both for live tv and records, so it works fine.
Still remain the problem with my favourite VU+Player, that calls my box using port 8002 for live tv, but only port 8001 for records, so my Solo2 starts a non-transcoded file stream.
Hope will be fixed soon.