Solo 2 and multistream rception?

Jean-Marie

Vu+ Newbie
Unfortunately, Solo2 tuner cannot detect MultiStream frequencies.
Dear Angelofsky
Well you and Nunigaia are of the same opinion..
Well I will have to buy a new box.
I see several models: which ones will make it?
Thanks a lot for your help and best regards from Alsace..
Jean-Marie

AlexWilMac

You should know this is a million dollar question...
If you don't have budget problems, surely the Duo4KSE (imminent). But this is a useless answer I gave you: they have different prices and different features. ANd not each one are capable of MS.

Jean-Marie

Vu+ Newbie
You should know this is a million dollar question...
If you don't have budget problems, surely the Duo4KSE (imminent). But this is a useless answer I gave you: they have different prices and different features. ANd not each one are capable of MS.

Hello Alexwilmac

I definitevely require Multi stream reception because " Super Tennis" which emitted on Hot bird until early September switched to Eutelsat 9° on a multistream frequency!
So this specific feature is a must for my new box!

Is the multistream possibility always clearly mentioned in the technical features of the boxes?
Do you know which additional features Vs the current ones will Duo4KSE add?

Many Thanks for your advices...
Jean-Marie

AlexWilMac

You can judge yourself through the Vuplus forum (although you can read about the Duo4K and not the Duo4KSE, but they are very similar.

http://vuplus.com/sub/main.php

Unfortunately, Vuplus is the slowest and less caring company in the world when it comes to their website, to any kind of online support and so on... ;)
So, the Duo4KSE is not present, but you can easily find its specification even in this forum or elsewhere.
The other moldels you can get info about, are on VU+ website.