Solo 2 motor problems

john adams

Vu+ Newbie
Bought a solo 2 after duo died its been a while but moved my motor sat dish Trying to set it back up bit when I put long and lat in motor goes to 38.2 and not 28.2 so changed my long and lat and picks up a perfect signal but can not get any other sat and would preffer to have setting correct. I'm using a tm2600 motor triax 1.1m dish and latest blackhole on solo 2.
Any help would be great thank you

Matrix10

Administrator
OK tried a reset on the motor and still have to put my longitude to 4east and not 6west as it should be

Again, you didn't answer clearly when you sent the motor
to the zero position (the actual physical zero position for your location)
Does the sat dish go to a physical zero position or is there the same error abt ten degrees
which you have when you set up other satellites ??????

john adams

Vu+ Newbie
OK little update pulled the motor off reset it to 0 and motor itself but when using sat finder in image motor drive to over 30 just when pointing at 28.2 and long+lat set to 0 east 55 north and that's sitting on me living room floor nothing but motor connected starting to thing motor needs replaced

john adams

Vu+ Newbie
Again, you didn't answer clearly when you sent the motor
to the zero position (the actual physical zero position for your location)
Does the sat dish go to a physical zero position or is there the same error abt ten degrees
which you have when you set up other satellites ??????

Motor goes to zero on the dial. So everything OK there just when moving I get this 10 degrees out.
Sorry trying different images just incase

1592152178748806706415519460393.jpg 15921522023494466476557343320358.jpg

Matrix10

Administrator
Yes strange behavior.I don't know .
Try another image ,but if it's the same I'm afraid the motor isn't good
or cables.

john adams

Vu+ Newbie
Quick update after the day playing with this tried motor on multiple images and new cable same thing so I have set my long and lat to 0 east and 55 north and seem to be picking up a lot of Sat's will leave it there for now until something more breaks.
Thank you for all your help