Solo 4K Exclusively for VU + community from Anga Cable

anis_ber

Vu+ Newbie
I can confirm that the box does not support 4:2:2 broadcasts at the moment either (it might be possible that it will work in future, but at this moment in time it does not).

It doesn't look like it, however there is a chance it's something that hasn't been activated in the drivers yet.

May I know what tuner is used, any data sheet available. Wondering if there is any turbo mode support?

rocuelo

Vu+ User
The image will be released when we are happy that it is ready.

We never do and never will give release dates.
but evo, with my respects, but sometimes you know if it's gonna take a few hours, days o weeks to be ready , and will be for us (people who are waiting for the bh image) more eassier to know, instead to not saying anything... and kepp looking, without any notice

Cali03

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,

Receive the solo 4k this afternoon zap very very fast and better quality of image in no uhd tv than my box
Waiting for BlackHole image ...

PS: If you need some help for test image it would be a pleasure ;)

Search40

Vu+ Newbie
This is future model, there are not many UHTV channels at the moment, in 5-10 years this box will sale a lot not now!!!!

Search40

Vu+ Newbie
No, in 5-10 years this receiver this box is out of the market...

No, this is very advanced technology, the think is UHTV cost lot of money, and the TV Providers are not ready to go there yet, in 5-10 years we may see lot of 4K TV Channels, so this box will still sale for long time!!!

olddroid

Vu+ Newbie
This is future model, there are not many UHTV channels at the moment, in 5-10 years this box will sale a lot not now!!!!

No, in 5-10 years this receiver this box is out of the market...
No, this is very advanced technology, the think is UHTV cost lot of money, and the TV Providers are not ready to go there yet, in 5-10 years we may see lot of 4K TV Channels, so this box will still sale for long time!!!

VU will have at least 2 updates of this receiver before this time.