Duo2 SOLO SE Tuner Problems

abid hussain

Vu+ Newbie
Mine VU+ dou2 and SoloSe are not tuning higher symbol rate channels and VU+ is not even responding to the issue highlighted in various forums and i also sent them many emails

I remember VU+ was very good in support in start days but now a days they are not serious to resolve customers concerns and issue which slowly and gradually will destroy their market value and share

Mick12334

How can we help?
You haven't listed any of the required information:
Channel Names
Satellites,
Frequencies,
Polarities,
S/R (Symbol Rates) etc..
Nor have you listed your satellite setup, motorized dish, fixed dish, single LNB, several LNB's, image being used, signal quality, on the affected satellites.
Your General Location.
Unless you have listed these in other threads, and you are now posting to try and get the attention of VU+.

abid hussain

Vu+ Newbie
How can we help?
You haven't listed any of the required information:
Channel Names
Satellites,
Frequencies,
Polarities,
S/R (Symbol Rates) etc..
Nor have you listed your satellite setup, motorized dish, fixed dish, single LNB, several LNB's, image being used, signal quality, on the affected satellites.
Your General Location.
Unless you have listed these in other threads, and you are now posting to try and get the attention of VU+.

all details here

http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/higher-symbol-rate-channels-not-scanning.27427/

Mick12334

Sorry, but as I'm based in the UK I can't even test those frequencies, on that satellite, the same, I suspect, is the case for quite a few members.