Solo Solo SE v2 with twin tuner and USALS motor

p30n

Vu+ Newbie
I do not know if this is the right place to ask such a question but here goes nothing:

I have a Vu+ Solo SE v2 with twin tuners ie. 2x LNB inputs on the back and a motorised USALS dish.
The retailer I bought it from told me that there is also an internal loopthrough function on this so that I can internally "clone" one cable's input to be able to record + watch different channels in the same quadrant (transponder and polarity afaik?)

I have tried setting up my tuners in the box in many different ways but whenever I choose loopthrough either on A or B tuner well then I will get no channels showing at all, neither will my USALS motor move automatically or manually (drive right-left)

Everything works as it should when I set up only tuner A or B as simple single USALS tuner and the other tuner to not configured. Then I have manual motor function and automatic USALS working as it is supposed to.

I am well aware that I am limited in recording/watching different channels with only 1 cable from the dish but at least to have the channels in same quadrant showing would be an improvement over the "useless" twin tuner functionality that I have at the moment.

I will at some point with the landlords permission try to pull another cable from the dish and get a working dual output LNB but that is another story for the future, for now I would like to have the twintuner "internal cloning / loopthrough" working as advertised.

Anyone familiar with this and could point me in the right direction considering the tuner setup?

thanks all in advance!