Request Solo2 bh 2.1.7 cant watch anything

zzzajo

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,

I have updated my solo2 with bh2.1.7 and i cant watch anything. Error message check tuner configuration. I have formated my usb fat32 reflashed 2x and still nothing. Any clue?
Thanks

Mick12334

If you have a twin LNB, with 2 outputs, you shouldn't be using a Diseqc switch.
Try Tuner A Simple, Single, Astra 2, 28.2E, Tuner B Equal to Tuner A.

zzzajo

Vu+ Newbie
I had this setting on my old bh. I have got comunal dish and i think there should be 2LNB.
Simply after flashing bh217 and basic setup and automatic scan cant get FTA channels.

Mick12334

Do you live in the UK?
If you have a communal dish then you probably have a distribution set up, from the dish, to a box, which then feeds 2 cables to each apartment.
Sky UK receivers don't have Diseqc switching capablilities, so if used with legitimate receivers, and subscription cards, then they wouldn't have to use Diseqc 1.0, to use the LNB's.
Try setting Tuner A to Simple, Single, Astra 2, 28.2E, and Tuner B to Not Configured, then try a scan.
Next set Tuner A to Not Configured, and Tuner B to Simple, Single, Astra 2, 28.2E.
If neither shows any channels, and the same message, try setting Tuner A to Simple, Diseqc A/B/C/D and select each option, in turn, and try a scan.
Please post back, with the results, and more information.

zzzajo

Vu+ Newbie
Yes I live in UK.
I have flashed it with bh215 and is working with my setup what i have posted above.
Today i will try bh216. please ppl post here latest bh my is maybe corrupted.
thanks

zzzajo

Vu+ Newbie
Updated with bh216 working fine.
Going to try bh217.
Still have problem with recording and watching its not possible. It was bug on old bh but i dont know why is still not working.
Thanks for help.

Mick12334

There is a known bug, in Black Hole 2.1.7, affecting the hard drive, to do with the skin, which is easily fixed.
Press the Green Button, on your remote, followed by the Yellow button, select Addons manager, or something like that, and Black Hole Skins, then scroll to the Default skin for 2.1.7, and install that.