Solo2 box, remote control commands sluggish / sometimes dont work.

decimator

Vu+ Newbie
I have the 2.0.8 BH Image installed and the box seems to not respond to the remote control input sometimes.

you can be pressing the tv button to get the mini guide and the box does not respond, this happens in menus, system, channel selection, epg etc etc.

It does not seem to be the box as I can use the vu+ app on my note 3 perfectly even when the remote commands sent via the remote dont work.

so it must be the box and the way its listening for remote commands via IR

The remote works perfectly well when the box is responding at all other times.

Any Ideas ??

Robocop1967

Vu+ User
Its only in the solo 2's menus as apps like plex etc are fine and dont hang or pause...
Hello mate.Do you have any other infra red gadgets nearby which could be affecting it?I had the same problem with my my solo2 when I first got it.I reflashed the box first until I realised I still had an i.r sender unit set up for my technomate and that was picking up the remote signal.I turned it off and it was perfect.You could try and reflash the box if you haven't already.Just a thought.

decimator

Vu+ Newbie
Sorted, it was the metrix skin, is there a metrix skin that works with 2.0.8 or can you tell me where i can get different skins...
thanks

decimator

Vu+ Newbie
I thought it was ok, but it still hanging every now and again, like pressing the tv button, you seem to have to press it harder any have tried to reflash...