Solo2 no audio on hdmi

msgar80

Vu+ Newbie
Hello all,
I hope you can help me. I got an original VU+ Solo2 receiver bought on January 2013. Since September 2013 it has no audio over hdmi cable, but it works over RCA, I did not try SPDIF yet.
I got the latest BH 2.0.9.1 installed and latest drivers... I have also tried other images, but the issue persists.
The video signal is excellent, it has no problem with that. Everything works perfect in the receiver, except the audio over the hdmi.
I have tried all the possible configurations for audio, but still the same.
I have tried the same cable/tv with another Solo2 from a friend and everything works fine.

I don't know what to do next... has anyone faced this issue before? I think there is a problem with the hdmi component, anyone knows how to change it?

thanks for all your help!

bouncerdove

Vu+ Newbie
Hi. If your TV ( or whatever you go to) does not support dolby 5.1 you need to go to audio settings and select dolby downmix. you could also try a non dolby channel. You may also need to do the same for AAC audio.
Regards

msgar80

Vu+ Newbie
thanks for your reply, but does not work.
the TV supports dolby 5.1 and downmix is On, also AAC audio is On but no sound, I also tried non-dolby channels and no sound..
I've also tried all possibilities for Audio set up, but I got no sound anytime... I think the hdmi input is damage... but the video image is correct, I don't know if this is possible...

scared_bear

Vu+ Newbie
hi msgar80. I know that it was long ago, but i would like to know how you solved this situation? I am facing the same problem