Some BH issues - need help please

madona33

Vu+ Newbie
Dear all,

I've got VU+ Dou2 and I've been using openvix image, which worked fine but it started to get slower and slower, so decided to flash the last version of BH (2.15 / I believe), which I love but I have some issues and hope someone will be able to help.

1- The channel up/down doesn't work as channel up down, when I press one of them, it shows the bouquets (favourites, and my private folders)

2- I have an external HD, with a lot of movies on, which I recorded through Openvix, BH can't see and of the recorded movies, how can I play those movies with black hole (I don't want to lose them) / it's really important
3- the zapping history is not working, which was working in Openvx by pressing "<" or ">" on the remote.

4 - How can I preview the chosen channel in one of the bouquets, as it goes directly to the channel and doesn't show the channel in the bouquets (it has been working in Openvix).

5- How can I force it to save EPG and Picons into the usb HD or usbstick (I don't want to have them in flash memory)
Many thanks in advance
Madona33

Last edited:

Eragon

Vu+ User+++
1) and 3): use the Multi QuickButton plugin to remap the remote button functions
2) need more information: HDD file system, mount point, another internal HDD present, etc.
4) AFAIK functionality not currently supported
5) use the relevant configuration settings for LCD4linux and CrossEPG.

madona33

Vu+ Newbie
1) and 3): use the Multi QuickButton plugin to remap the remote button functions
2) need more information: HDD file system, mount point, another internal HDD present, etc.
4) AFAIK functionality not currently supported
5) use the relevant configuration settings for LCD4linux and CrossEPG.

Many many thanks Eragon for the quick reply,

I'll try it as soon as I am at home (lunch break at work now).

Regarding the HD, I have no idea but when it was new and as I've connected it for the first time (was openVix), it formatted it as Linux. I don't have any other HD, not internal or external a part from this one I am speaking about ( and the USB Stick).

Many thanks again

Madona33

Eragon

Vu+ User+++
In Black Hole the HDDs (internal or USB external) and the USB pendrives have to be explicitly mounted using the dedicated menu, differently from Openvix or other Open... images.

Mick12334

To change the channel, in Black Hole, you use the left/right buttons.
You can also use the buttons, at the bottom of the remote, these zap through previously viewed channels.
Your Hard Drive might need mapping, you can try accessing it from your PC, using the VU+ Control Centre, or other software, and copy your movies to your PC's hard drive.