Soon to buy Vu solo2 (but where from ??)

IanB76

Vu+ Newbie
Hi all,

I have decided on my next box and will be a Solo 2. I currently have a Blade 7000 box but looking forward to added blackhole images and the added options that I will get with the solo 2.

The only issue I have is where to buy it from. I can see plenty of retailers out there but my situation is slightly different to the norm. I live in the channel islands (Guernsey) which is not in the EU and is a non vatable area. However when I ask for the retailers to remove VAT either they won't or they try and slap a stupid shipping amount on. Anyone have any suggestions as to where to get it from delivery should not be any more than £15 however some are trying to fleece me for £35 upwards.

Thanks in advance

IAN

Tamaki

Administrator
Hi all,

I have decided on my next box and will be a Solo 2. I currently have a Blade 7000 box but looking forward to added blackhole images and the added options that I will get with the solo 2.

The only issue I have is where to buy it from. I can see plenty of retailers out there but my situation is slightly different to the norm. I live in the channel islands (Guernsey) which is not in the EU and is a non vatable area. However when I ask for the retailers to remove VAT either they won't or they try and slap a stupid shipping amount on. Anyone have any suggestions as to where to get it from delivery should not be any more than £15 however some are trying to fleece me for £35 upwards.

Thanks in advance

IAN

Welcome with us and have a good shopping :)

bogdanm

Welcome to Vuplus Community Forum, please Read our Rules before posting.
You're Welcome .

IanB76

Vu+ Newbie
Ok so I bit the bullet and after buying blade for my starter receiver I have wished I had gone for a Vu+ so rather than settle with the solo2 have just preordered the Duo2 . Can't wait to start playing :)