Sort channels Alphabetically

mammadalius

Vu+ Newbie
Is there any way to sort channels in "All channels (Red button)" Alphabetically in BlackHole or is there any Plugin to do so?

-Vu+ Solo

mammadalius

Vu+ Newbie
Yes it's sorted but I mean going to a letter immediately and then to the channel.
For example NOW when you want to find the channel "MGM HD" you should go page by page from the beginning to get to it or do the same from the end of list.
My question is : Is there any way to go to a letter and then find the channel.
For example: LIST --> M --> MGM HD
It could be so faster .

ab9adr

Vu+ User
I understand now :) I think that this option is not supported by the BH image you can try (I don't have my VU now) but i think that VTI supports it. You have just to press the number of the letter you want; I explain: to find 'MGM' you press '6' twise and you are going to be placed in the first channel that begins with M you have juste to find MGM and it's easier :)

Matrix10

Administrator
I understand now :) I think that this option is not supported by the BH image you can try (I don't have my VU now) but i think that VTI supports it. You have just to press the number of the letter you want; I explain: to find 'MGM' you press '6' twise and you are going to be placed in the first channel that begins with M you have juste to find MGM and it's easier :)

Not exactly

Try a little search on the forum,already written a few times.

Blue button>>Red>>Red>>Enable Epg Buttons in Channel list>>NO>>Red (Save)

a911

The BH Lover

Yes its supported,

Blue>red>>red(Global settings)>>>Enable Epg Buttons in channel list......NO....save!
MX10 had the same,,,thought....;):D!

Have Fun W/BH

ab9adr

Vu+ User
Thanks Matrix10, and a911 for the explanation even if it's not important for me :p but BH is the best ever :)

momayaz

Vu+ Newbie
how about .. pressing RED and its automatically locate same channel on ( all channel list ) ? any ideas ?
VTI image