Still No epg. blackhole

Shaf

Vu+ Newbie
Please, can someone help a complete novice, I am having problems downloading epg. tried everything. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Shaf

Vu+ Newbie
Hi Artorius, thanks for your response and apologies for missing info. I use black hole as my skin and save the epg. settings on a usb stick, this has been updating the epg. every night at 3am, but for some reason there is no epg. update for the last two weeks, I have reformatted the usb. and tried to manually download from Reytec.SKYUK (my normal settings) but no success. I hope this information will help. Kind regards

Shaf

Vu+ Newbie
Hi BH, thank you very much for your advise, unfortunately I have a completely different skin to the one relating to your setup. Thanks anyway.

a911

The BH Lover
Hi BH, thank you very much for your advise, unfortunately I have a completely different skin to the one relating to your setup. Thanks anyway.

You mean different image other than BH Image!
Does not matter, EpgCross configuration is the same on any image!

Shaf

Vu+ Newbie
Hi BH, when I go into setup, I don't get crossepg option, so that's why I said its different. I think I may have to get someone who is a little more IT savvy than me. As I said, I am a complete novice, need someone to walk me through step by step solving this problem, lol, Thanks

yummer

BH Lover
Go to setup > crossepg mate. Configure your storage device select yes to to all other settings but disable scheduled download. I've had issues lately with xmltv and open TV providers so .... Update rytec and xepgdb providers..... I personally have been using xepgdb providers and selecting rytex bbci and rytec UK for 28.2. Download. Also disable your EPG backup. And set up you fast plug in green panel as cross EPG downloader. Seems to be a lot more stable. A911 has a great post on this with Detailed step by step picture instructions and mines been great since. Maybe he could post link to his instructions

Shaf

Vu+ Newbie
Hi, Thank you for your comprehensive instructions, I just do not have the same image and access to the crossepg mate. anyway thank you all, I have a friend coming this weekend to sort things for me, he is a little more savvy than me in these issues. Thank you for your time and troubles. Kind regards. Shaf

yummer

BH Lover
Get your mate to flash the latest black hole firmware while he's at it :) lots of support off this great forum.