streaming NON tunned channel doesn't work (even with 2 tunners)?

dabezt

Vu+ User
VuPlus Solo2 with Open Black Hole 1.0.026 with 2 Sat Tunners.

Tried to do streaming of a channel in my laptop (or my PC), a different channel (not tunned) ) than the active one I'm watching in the TV, through VLC Player and it does not work...

Only channel I can stream is the active one, the one I'm watching in the TV right now... the one is already tunned?

Is it normal? I remember that in the same vuplus solo2 but with latest Black Hole 3.x and I WORKS...

It would be great to have some kind of answer.... Thanks!

Tururu

BH Lover
@dabezt

If with the old image ok, something is not going well, it is the same in the new one.
Check the tuners again, with the image update, you can change something, input remember, if you only have one antenna, you have to connect to Tuner B, and put Tuner A as connected/loop to Tuner B.
If I already know that works by connecting the antenna to the tuner A, but one day it stops working.
The test of always, often commented, performs PIP of 2 channels, the test with Canal Sur A. (Andalucia) and TV Galicia (TVGA), if these 2 channels are OK, you already have the answer ($).

Remember, a forum is where you account for your problems and another forero tries to solve with their knowledge.
No one has to answer the problem you have.
Especially when it is a very commented problem (if it is the usual $), soon will be clear with the answers (I hope).

If the answer goes to topics $, will close the post, are the rules.

PS: Good luck.
------------------------
Si con la imagen vieja ok, algo no va bien, esta igual en la nueva.
Verifica de nuevo los sintonizadores, con la actualizacion de imagen, puede cambiar algo, de entrada recuerda, si solo tienes una antena, se tiene que conectar al tuner B, y poner el Tuner A como conectado/bucle/loop al tuner B.
Si ya se que funciona conectando la antena al tuner A, pero cierto dia deja de funcionar.
La prueba de siempre, muchas veces comentada, realiza PIP de 2 canales, la prueba con Canal Sur A. (Andalucia) y TV Galicia (TVGA), si estos 2 canales son OK, ya tienes la respuesta ($).

Recuerda, un foro es donde cuentas tus problemas y otro forero intenta solucionar con sus conocimientos.
Nadie tiene que responder al problema que tienes.
Sobre todo cuando es un problema muy comentado (si es el de siempre $), pronto estara claro con las respuestas (espero).

Si la respuesta va para temas $, cerraran el post, son las normas.

PD:Suerte.

dabezt

Vu+ User
Hi Tururu! Nice to see you also here! Thanks for the anwser...

The matter is not about new and old versions... is about Black Hole and OPEN Black Hole.

With 'regular' Black Hole it works correctly. This is the reason I'm asking here... because in this forum (Support subforums) is where the people who did both are... and in order to know why in regular it works and why not in the Open one

Everything connected correctly (to B and A linked to / loop from B)

Directly in the vu+ solo2 there's no problem tunning 2 channels at once (in the skin it's shown A tunner and B tunner blue letter....), either watching a channel and recording another (even from different transponder)... then tunner B (or the recording one gets 'red' in the skin), either doing PIP of different channels (different transponder) ... even the channels are free2air or '$$' ones.

It's about doing streaming, from the internal network... Black Hole works, see one in the vu+solo2 and stream another to laptop or PC (free2air or $$) but not with Open Black Hole...

Thanks!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hola Tururú, gracias por la respuesta... pero el tema no es que sea una imagen nueva y otra antigua... una es Black Hole y la otra OPEN Black Hole... con la Black Hole funciona perfectamente; por eso pregunto en este foro, dónde están los creadores de las dos imágenes qué es lo que tienen diferente en este aspecto: streaming de un canal no 'sintonizado' / activo. Entiendo que vupluscommunity es el foro de soporte a Black Hole, de hecho los subforos se llaman así: Support... aunque todo sea altruista, sin business de por medio, etc.

Está todo ok conectado (a B y el tunner A en loop a B). En el vu+ solo2 directamente no hay problema en sintonizar 2 canales a la vez (y veo tunner A y tunner B en azul en la skin), ya sea viendo uno y grabando otro de otro transponder (entonce el tunner B por ejemplo se pone en 'rojo' en el skin) o y sea haciendo PIP de canales de distinto transponder... sea el canal de tipo que sea (freetoair o de $)

Es a la hora de hacer streaming, en la misma red... en Black Hole funciona bien, puedo ver uno en deco y stream de otro en el portatil o pc... (sean free o $) pero con la Open Black Hole no...

Gracias!