Streaming radio channels

gogglebox

Vu+ User
Hi,

I’m not able to stream certain radio channels (specifically BBC Radio 5 live off 28.2E) to Kodi or another Vu+ box with BH installed. Does anyone have any suggestions?

I would like to try OBH to see if that would help, however, I’m not sure if deleting behaves in the same way as BH. Can anyone with OBH experience let me know how it works?

gogglebox

Vu+ User
I’m using RemoteChannelStreamConvertor to get the channels and the TV works no problem, the radio doesn’t, however. There’s a free tuner when the channel is tuned in.

p.rodrigues

Vu+ User
Because I do not know... I know that by my experience, streaming is much easier on the client box being this in Obh, comparing with BH. But there are no "perfect" images... one makes a certain function with ease, already another does not... the problem is when it solves the function in question and is hung in another function.

gogglebox

Vu+ User
Ah, if I knew which files govern the streaming and the ones from BH and OBH to compare, I could try to fix it. I might try OBH as a client but I need to weigh up the benefits OBH brings.

gogglebox

Vu+ User
I should add, looking at the web interface of the server, it picks up a channel has been selected, but it doesn’t say what it is or who is using it (unlike with a TV channel).

p.rodrigues

Vu+ User
Ah, if I knew which files govern the streaming and the ones from BH and OBH to compare, I could try to fix it. I might try OBH as a client but I need to weigh up the benefits OBH brings.

A Zero 4K to receive from a Duo4K - the info on Duo4K - both receivers with OBH.

wuv9020.png

p.rodrigues

Vu+ User
Check that the radio channel on the box server is ok. The client box does not have access to the 28.2º, correct? Send the list of channels on the box server to the box client. If the FalbackTuner settings are correct, it can only work...

1gWKrQE.png