Symbol in LED Screen

bumperbee

Vu+ User
Hi Everyone, I would like to know what is the reason when I see this symbol” (.) in the LED screen and what should I do? Thanks very much

bumperbee

Vu+ User
Hi Bogdanm, thanks very much for the quick reply.

Most of the time is that it will just appear in the LED display of Duo2 when I switch it on. After I see this, I will go to “Information”, but could never see any info to do with this symbol. This flickering symbol I had drawn above is not very accurate, the middle of the brackets is a big dark dot, something like that.

nunigaia

Hi Bogdanm, thanks very much for the quick reply.

Most of the time is that it will just appear in the LED display of Duo2 when I switch it on. After I see this, I will go to “Information”, but could never see any info to do with this symbol. This flickering symbol I had drawn above is not very accurate, the middle of the brackets is a big dark dot, something like that.

Afaik, it means that you have "online updates" ready to be downloaded to your Duo2.
Of course, on the infobar you can see too a blinking point, that has the same meaning.

By the way is this the blinking sign you have on your Duo2 VFD display?:

update.png

If so, you have online updates ready to be downloaded.

best regards
nunigia

bumperbee

Vu+ User
Hi Aliraza63, thanks for your reply.

Hi Nunigaia, yes, it is. So that LED display is call VFD display, sorry for my weak knowledge in Enigma. Thanks very much for the answer.

nunigaia

Hi Aliraza63, thanks for your reply.

Hi Nunigaia, yes, it is. So that LED display is call VFD display, sorry for my weak knowledge in Enigma. Thanks very much for the answer.

No problem. You´re welcome ;)

Duo2 has 2 displays:

• Lcd display ( colour )
  • VFD display ( central one ).
Information from Vuplus oficial website:

" The front panel of Duo2 is equipped with both LCD and VFD.

(TFT LCD 3.2" / 262,000 Color / 16bit) VFD provides basic information such as channels and time, while LCD screen provides more interesting information or use the LCD screen as a digital picture frame by putting your personal photo slides and so on. Dual display can increase both text and graphic content of multiple presentations. through LCD4Linux Plug-in. For example, you can have frequently updated weather, With the dual display option, viewing experience comfort level will be intensified. "

best regards
nunigaia