Time adjustment problem

younes-o2

Vu+ User
I can't have the exact time in my vuplus (time zone : casablanca ) vuplus solo se blackhole 2.1.6 .Help please.

younes-o2

Vu+ User
Thank you nunigaia. BUT I tried : MENU>SETUP>SYSTEM>TIMEZONE and choose casablanca I get date 19MAY(instead of 23MAY) Time 9.00 ( instead 15h00).I tried MENU>SETUP>SYSTEM>TIMEZONE and choose GMT london I get 19MAY 10h00.

medamine60

Vu+ User
Hi,
I'm also from Casablanca and have the same issue with time setting in the last blackhole.
I have a have a gap of 30 mn, time zone is correctely set but time is always 30 minutes less.
Any help is realy welcome
Regards
Amine

younes-o2

Vu+ User
"Eragon said: Which previous BH images had the correct time?
I think from bhole 2.1.4 but i'm not sure. It's not bhole problem I think .I've tested original image and vti and openbhole .I have the same problem. I solved the problem by choosing a time zone other than Casablanca(GMT)

Eragon

Vu+ User+++
The time is taken from a sat transponder and then corrected by the selected time zone, therefore the sat transponder used as reference by the box is relevant.

nunigaia

The time is taken from a sat transponder and then corrected by the selected time zone, therefore the sat transponder used as reference by the box is relevant.
Thank you Eragon.

I have installed this plugin that SHIRO post ----> http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/system-time-plugin.23088/ on Open Black Hole 0.1 plugins section.

With this plugin acessed by:

Menu > Setup > System > System Time ( instead of TIMEZONE ), give you the option to choose between Tranporder Time or Internet Time.

You can too, set your time manually ( adjust this time as you wish )

Try installing it on your Blackhole Image, test it, and reply!

Hope it works!

best regards
nunigaia

a911

The BH Lover
I have installed this plugin that SHIRO post ----> http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/system-time-plugin.23088/ on Open Black Hole 0.1 plugins section.

With this plugin acessed by:

Menu > Setup > System > System Time ( instead of TIMEZONE ), give you the option to choose between Tranporder Time or Internet Time.

You can too, set your time manually ( adjust this time as you wish )

Try installing it on your Blackhole Image, test it, and reply!

Hope it works!

best regards
nunigaia
Did not work for me on BH 2.1.2

nunigaia

Good question,,,,,:thanks:

The installations......:wallbash:

AFAIK BH is missing one dependency, at least this is what I found months ago using a BH image (now old).
There is a trick that has some little possibility to work as I posted:
http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/current-time-without-coaxial-cable.21015
www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/orologio-infobar.18932 (in italian)

Have now installed Open BH, can´t test it on Blackhole 2.1.5 or 2.1.6.X, to check, i´ve founded another version, maybe it has the dependency needed!

Someone could test the installation,
best regards
nunigaia

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-systemtime_1.1-rc3_all.ipk
    79 KB · Views: 49

nunigaia

Have now installed Open BH, can´t test it on Blackhole 2.1.5 or 2.1.6.X, to check, i´ve founded another version, maybe it has the dependency needed!

best regards
nunigaia

Tested and installed on Blackhole 2.1.6.1.
Maybe it will work on Blackhole 2.1.5.

best regards
nunigaia

Savasgr

Vu+ Newbie

best regards
nunigaia
Hi i know this is an old post but i have the same problem.
I have the newest version Black Hole 3.0.4.C Vu+ SoloSE - the time is set by the transpoder and whichever timezone i select does not change.
Do you think the plugin that you share it will work ?
Thanks

AlexWilMac

Why don't you switch to OBH? It's the best way to solve as it has the chance to set the time not from a transponder (which is the cause of every issues time-related) but also from a NTP server.

Savasgr

Vu+ Newbie
Why don't you switch to OBH? It's the best way to solve as it has the chance to set the time not from a transponder (which is the cause of every issues time-related) but also from a NTP server.
Thanks for your resdond. But i solved it. I overwrite the "timezone" file with another timezone file that i found in another forum and now the timezone settings works fine.