Time & Date Help.

bruuce

Vu+ Newbie
Hi Everyone.

I just updated my Vu+ solo 4k to open BH 4.3.033 and since that I have a severe issue in time. The time & date is not right. I cannot get it right using multiple ways such as telnet, using transponder time, using NTP. It's marking one day later than today's date and the hours are totally different.
I also tried rebooting several times and taking out the electricity cable several time and leaving it for like 15-20 min.. It always comeback to the wrong date and time.

Any help here.

Thanks

AlexWilMac

Did you solve? Are you sure you chose the right sync option like in the screen attached?

Attachments

• OBH-Time.jpg
    OBH-Time.jpg
    212 KB · Views: 12

bruuce

Vu+ Newbie
I flashed the box... worked great.. I suspected a program had a conflict but .. Again today during a reboot the clock changed to +6 min than the current time.
I am not quiet sure what is happening here. Yes the settings showed matched exactly my settings.

Any help?

AlexWilMac

If you say that you suspected a program, that means a plugin, conflicted... there is only one thing to do (as the normal behaviour of NTP time setting cannot be changed): start from a clean install, use it at least a couple of days so clean, the try adding one plugin at the time...