Request Timer table entries export

MickyMac

Vu+ Newbie
When doing an image update where a Personal Backup is possible, the timer entries from the backup are restored to the new image. When you cannot use a restore of a personal backup, all timer entries have to be re-entered manually. When using Open Multiboot to check out a new image or image update there is no way, it seems, to use the timer entries from the main (flash) image. This means that testing of an image using open multiboot is impossible (for me) if there are timer entries due to start anytime soon when doing so. Updating to a new image where a personal backup cannot be used is also restricted. Re-entering the timer entries in the new image is not really an option. (I currently have more that 30 timer entries waiting recording, spread over many days and weeks)

Request: In a personal backup the timer list is available. Can that timer entry table not be extracted somehow and made available as a separate restore file? Or maybe a separate add-on just to export and import the timer entries?

I have a Vu+ Duo 2, BH 2.1.7.01, 2Tb disk, (& unused open multiboot add-on)