TIPS: Audio language priority on Blackhole E2

gathursteem

Vu+ Newbie
This is all around in vu+ forums: "I want audio language priority, how can I do that ?"
Many "experts" respond " you cannot do that anymore on VU+ es.....".

That's not true. Yes, you can :
Code:
echo "config.audio.LanguagePriority=English#Englisch#dos#haa#qaa#org#engl#orj#dos#ORY#orig#org#TOriginal#Audio_ORJ#Undetermined#" >>/etc/enigma2/settings

bigletterato

Vu+ User
This is all around in vu+ forums: "I want audio language priority, how can I do that ?"

Code:
echo "config.audio.LanguagePriority=English#Englisch#dos#haa#qaa#org#engl#orj#dos#ORY#orig#org#TOriginal#Audio_ORJ#Undetermined#" >>/etc/enigma2/settings
so if would make italian as default?

a911

The BH Lover

Code:

I like this idea ....can U elaborate more and give details how to do it, step-by-step, please!
Thanx @gathursteem!

RgdZ
a911

ian1095

Vu+ Newbie
the line seems to work,but doesnt remain in the settings file after a reboot,even if you use telnet to install it.
any ideas on how to create this line at bootup like putting something into the init.d file to create this line at bootup?

Ian.

ian1095

Vu+ Newbie
upon further testing

the line now remains,but it seems that after all,it doesnt actually work.

pity that as it would have been a great fix.

Ian.