Transmission

TheDudeAbides

Vu+ Newbie
Could someone tell me please how to make Transmission save the download folder destination? Each time I restart it, it puts /media/hdd/torrent as the download destination.
Thanks.

TheDudeAbides

Vu+ Newbie
Anyone got any info on where to get the latest version of Transmission? Currently on 2.41 and the latest is 2.73 and there seems to be a lot of fixes especially with regards to magnetized links.

TheDudeAbides

Vu+ Newbie
I found an ipk package from another forum for version 2.71 (r13550) if anyone is interested. Haven't tried it myself yet.

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-transmission_2.71-r13550_mips32el.ipk
    740.1 KB · Views: 87

terrorman

Vu+ User
Add lib libevent_2.0.10-r0_mipsel.ipk working BH

Work fine fine transmission, thanks.

Attachments

• libevent_2.0.10-r0_mipsel.ipk
    238.8 KB · Views: 89

CONOR

Vu+ Newbie
ok , thanks.
but what port is used by tranmission plugin ?

remarque:
*i put the file transmission in etc/init.d with attribut 755 like said in the post then i had to change the path in start and stop script to:
/etc/init.d/transmission start
*i had also to change the downloading path in transmission script from media/hdd/torrent to media/hdd/movie just to be find easily by video plugins.

CONOR

Vu+ Newbie
ok , thanks.
but what port is used by tranmission plugin ?

remarque:
*i put the file transmission in etc/init.d with attribut 755 like said in the post then i had to change the path in start and stop script to:
/etc/init.d/transmission start
*i had also to change the downloading path in transmission script from media/hdd/torrent to media/hdd/movie just to be find easily by video plugins.

The above worked for me as well changing the path in the start/stop script to "/etc/init.d/transmission"

Thank you.

TaRga

Vu+ Newbie
Can someone help me as to why the "alt-speed-enabled" is being turned as "true" in settings.json whenever i restart the box? This does not happen if I start the daemon manually.

TaRga

Vu+ Newbie
Can someone help me as to why the "alt-speed-enabled" is being turned as "true" in settings.json whenever i restart the box? This does not happen if I start the daemon manually.

Solved. Used the updated transmission 1.75 (attached)

Attachments

• transmission_2.75-r13682_mipsel.zip
    785.3 KB · Views: 84

ploosh

Vu+ Newbie
Hi. I use Transmission version 2.41 but after disable white list still get mesage IP blocked 403 Forbiden etc... What I do wrong?

Wysyłane z mojego Desire HD za pomocą Tapatalk 2