Vu+
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TSmedia enigma2 plugin by mfaraj57

Discussion in 'Vu+ Plugins' started by sat gr, Jun 12, 2013.

1. chevrolet

chevrolet Vu+ Newbie

2. tommyd

tommyd Vu+ Newbie

just wondering if you flash an older version for BH will all/most functions return or is it down to proxy required for all versions? just a query.

3. eattheliving

eattheliving Vu+ Newbie

thanks for the reply Chevrolet,

still not sure how to get this working tho. don't suppose you have an idiots guide on how to please?

cheers

4. chevrolet

chevrolet Vu+ Newbie

google for "sportsdevil fix"
    maybe check out Max Mustermans home page.

v8

5. chevrolet

chevrolet Vu+ Newbie

In google ou can find a "fix" video for Sportsdevil

6. eattheliving

eattheliving Vu+ Newbie

thanks mate.

still got nothing tho. All the fixes relate to xbmc. what am I missing.
    I d/loaded "sportsdevil fixes master" and unpacked and exported to the relevant folders all it did was to cause my vu+duo to crash when I tried to open sportsdevil...even after a restart??

7. chevrolet

chevrolet Vu+ Newbie

You did this?

Manual Download
    1. Download the zip file under: https://github.com/al101/SportsDevil-Fixes/archive/master.zip

For OpenELEC users:https://github.com/al101/SportsDevil-Fixes/archive/master.tar.gz also an auto update script here (http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=100031&pid=1480602#pid1480602) from MilhouseVH.

2. Extract the zip file

3. Move the files to the directories:
    Windows
    • %AppData%\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.SportsDevil\resources\catchers

• %AppData%\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.SportsDevil\resources\modules
    Apple TV
    • /private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/addons/plugin.video.SportsDevil/resources/catchers

• /private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/addons/plugin.video.SportsDevil/resources/modules
    Android
    • /sdcard/Android/data/org.xbmc.xbmc/files/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.SportsDevil/resources/catchers

• /sdcard/Android/data/org.xbmc.xbmc/files/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.SportsDevil/resources/modules

8. eattheliving

eattheliving Vu+ Newbie

yes matey,

d/loaded the master .zip file, unpacked and copied the files from there to my vu+ box using a similar path as the windows. didn't d/load the openeELEC file as I thought it was the same as the .zip file.

I know it might be a stupid question but I do copy the files to my vu+ or do I have to install xbmc on my pc?

9. chevrolet

chevrolet Vu+ Newbie

Sorry dude,
    For your sat box you
    put the 2 files Cathers and Modules with DCC in:
    User/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/extensions/tsmedia/addons/netmedia/sportsdevil/recources/cathers and modules.

I did not try myself sooooooo,......good luck.
    V8

10. eattheliving

eattheliving Vu+ Newbie

yep did that mate.... no joy. gonna de install tsmedia, re install so I get the sportsdevil loading and try again. will let you know how I get on.

cheers dude

chevrolet likes this.
  11. chevrolet

chevrolet Vu+ Newbie

nothing working for me after change the files ,.......sorry.

12. chevrolet

chevrolet Vu+ Newbie

Yep I also think that is the best we can do.

13. samsid

samsid Vu+ Newbie

just to add to discussion, sportsdevil isn't working for many on the dev site a suggestion that there is an issue with BH ,which, i doubt is case as i can't get it to work properly on pli either, however a new version of tsmedia is promised in next 7 days, so maybe then. to answer another post re proxy, i haven't checked the tut posted i'm sure it's the one creating a sub domain then generating a proy ip, works fine, however you need to install the version of tsmedia where the change proxy option first appears then you can update to latest version

14. chevrolet

chevrolet Vu+ Newbie

@eattheliving,

after delete and re-install TSmedia its not getting better.
    Its say "no items availeble"
    Its is strange that its finding the stream but not playing.
    can it be that we dont have the good player to open the stream?
    we need flashplayer/ace stream player/sopcast but do we have this kind of player on our Enigma box?

15. eattheliving

eattheliving Vu+ Newbie

yep I'm back to " no items available" now. If we are getting an update in a few days I think i'll not bother trying anything else until then. I did notice that there was an update on tsmedia called "tsmedi-userstream-m3u-iptv-sam" don't know what this is for?

and maybe your right with the media player theory.

cheers guy's

16. eattheliving

eattheliving Vu+ Newbie

samsid
    it doesn't work on vix image either... so not an image issue.

17. Dijsil

Dijsil Vu+ Newbie

I installed the latest version and ITV1 and bbc one (the only 2 that I tried) stops playing in about 5-10 minutes..

I am using Vu solo genuine: blackhole 2.0.9
    and tsmedia 4.9
    any ideas ?

18. jbond

jbond Vu+ Newbie

In the Video devil for all the files No valid link available-2 . Why?

19. chevrolet

chevrolet Vu+ Newbie

Maybe this can be a reason:.......
    we need flashplayer/ace stream player/sopcast but do we have this kind of player on our Enigma box?

20. samsid

samsid Vu+ Newbie

the reasonfor issues with video/sports devill by TSmedia dev , he awaits the xbmc coder to updare them before he attempts to rre-integrate them to the tsmedia plugin, in the latest version, 5.0 ,released yesterday they still don't work...