TSmedia enigma2 plugin by mfaraj57

raise SkinError("pixmap file %s not found!" % (path))
skin.SkinError: {NexGenGradient/skin.xml}: pixmap file /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/TSmedia/interface/img/frame3.png not found!
blackhole could not identify the image frame3.png while it exists,this happaned with blackhole image others no problem
for temporary solution install 5.1 or 5.0 version and select from tools/general setting/tsmedia skin classical skin then save and update to last 5.2
will be fixed in today update 5.3

marok

Vu+ Newbie
I have big probleme tsmedia 5.2 is not Good for he restar

Envoyé de mon HTC One X en utilisant Tapatalk

mysat-bs

Vu+ User
It seems having a release of Version 5.3. Does anyone know the upgrade details? The post is in Germen which I cannot read.

tommyd

Vu+ Newbie
i've installed version 5.4 but still cannot detect a lot of servers / access probs (1channel, s*ortsdevil, etc). Can someone help? Thanks.

Robocop1967

Vu+ User
Sportsdevil never works and 1channel you need to do the private proxy change mate.Alot of the other stuff works that didn't before.

brendan

Vu+ Newbie
I downloaded 5.4 but can not get any of the any of the streams to work at all do I need to install some sort of player

marok

Vu+ Newbie
I have Tsmedia 5.6 is not Good i have 10/11 Channel nilsat

Envoyé de mon HTC One X en utilisant Tapatalk

vamas

Vu+ Newbie
First of all a huge thanks to mfaraj 57 for all his hard work.
My query is if maybe there is a solution for Film ON as it keeps stopping every few minutes and having to restart it. I am watching mainly UK frieview tv. It does not do same on my android tablet.

thanks again

patoce0497

Vu+ Newbie
Hello everyone,

I have a problem with french movies, any links doesn't work, for the others languages, that works, is there a solution?
With older version, there were more providers for french movies.

I hope you can help me.

Robocop1967

Vu+ User
5.7 is available as an online update.Just go into tools/software update.Are you wanting to edit 1channel in TSmedia or the stand alone plugin? Either way you'll have to make your own proxy server.

ennegi

Vu+ User+++
Tsmedia 5.7

New addons:
- 2 Movies Evolved
- Concert Archive
- Much Movies HD
- 1-linkmovies
- AWEsomeDL
- TED
- RichPlanet
Movies hosting servers fixed in the new release 5.7
sockshare
stagevu
sharerepo
nowvideo

thanks to @mfaraj

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-tsmedia-oe2.0_5.7_all.ipk
    3 MB · Views: 78

car54

Vu+ Newbie
Thanks to the developers. I updated to 5.7 but I am not seeing any feeds in Navi-xtreme. At the end of loading it just says "No streams or Download Error". Any solution to this? Other addons including 1 Channel are working as expected. VU+Duo with Blackhole 2.0.8.1 installed.