TSmedia enigma2 plugin by mfaraj57

SerialZapper

Vu+ Newbie
Try to delete the directory /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/TSmedia
Thanks - all solved now - in the end I decided to start from scratch and re-install the BH image 2.09 and went from there...
running version 6.0 withot any problems!
Thanks again for everyone's kind assistance.

ennegi

Vu+ User+++
TSmedia 6.2

Thanks to mfaraj57

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-tsmedia-oe2.0_6.2_all.ipk
    3.1 MB · Views: 156

mysat-bs

Vu+ User
I have tried to install the tsmedia6.2, but the installation reported an error which stops the installation (the plugin is looking for a server 209.236.xxx.xx) which is not available. How do we solve this issue?

mysat-bs

Vu+ User
Addition issue of Version 6.2

I have tried to re-install the version 6.2, (it is an upgrade from version 6.0.), Finally, it has been installed, but the user-stream section seems showing some issues, whenever use the user stream section, the BH crashed. I am not sure whether it is a bug or my individual issues. Any suggestion please!

ennegi

Vu+ User+++
TSmedia 6.3

Thanks to mfaraj57

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-tsmedia-oe2.0_6.3_all.ipk
    3.2 MB · Views: 115

tuca

Vu+ Newbie
TSmedia 6.3

Thanks to mfaraj57
Mr. mfaraj 57.posedujem VU + solo2 org last BH image.Vredno we pass each nadogradnja.Koristim version ts6.3.sve works great only problem arises in newer versions when you want to run glovmovieš hd and mučmovieš hd.ne opens in ih.neznam What is problem.izvinite because of my poor knowledge of English.

marok

Vu+ Newbie
Hi i have vu+ solo2 tsmedia 6.5 is very very Good and i have vu+ solo pro tsmedia now not fumction why

Envoyé de mon HTC One X en utilisant Tapatalk