TSmedia enigma2 plugin by mfaraj57

fintannl

Vu+ Newbie
Can't think this is a tsmedia issue. Backdated my vu duo vix system to tsmedia 9.6 level which simply worked in the past. I tend to like taking a backup when all is good. However I get the same results on tsmedia 10.3 as I get on what used to be a working 9.6. So as I see it it ain't that 10.3 doesn't work over previous versions (note I only talk about ice films as it is my favourite, most other film options work just fine). So you simply have to thank mfaraj just for keeping things working. Its not a matter that he spends his time breaking things, he has to adjust things every week to make them work again. He does a great job

angelodos

Vu+ Newbie
TSmedia 10.5

Code:
some fixes
-Now Full HD compatible

Thanks to mfaraj57.

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-tsmedia_10.5_all.ipk
    6.2 MB · Views: 130

Spud312r

Vu+ Newbie
mfaraj

A few cool options would be to be able to send error logs directly from within tsmedia, similiar to how you send in Vix error logs.
In tools general settings, add the users emails address - (yours could be hard coded) , and then attach the tsmedia log, and away you go, instant logs

And also the abilty to be able to test the site from within Tsmedia - ie get more detailed network information

I mean most sites are accessable via a browser going through ssl unblocked.pw , but trying to use those in tsmedia just dosnt seem to work anymore, so how can we test that the links/proxies are working from within tsmedia ?

ennegi

Vu+ User+++
TSmedia 10.5 update

unzip , copy/paste usr to root , restart e2

Thanks to mfaraj57.

If you like this, please leave a thank you
Files Allegati:

Attachments

• f1100820152_10.5_update.zip
    181.9 KB · Views: 50

Spud312r

Vu+ Newbie
Still dosnt work - see attached logfile

The URL works fine from a pc browser

Attachments

• tsmedia.txt
    3.2 KB · Views: 18

tyro

Vu+ User
Thanks mfaraj57
two notices about TSMedia 10.6
-No Choice box on YouTube search results.
-Vertual keyboard is small , You can exploitation space to the keyboard becomes biggest.

Sweeper

Vu+ Newbie
Hi all. I have been trying for weeks to find a solution to a TS Media problem but to no avail so I'm finally coming cap in hand hoping perhaps some of you could shed some light on this, any assistance would be very much appreciated. :help:

My set up: Vu+Solo2, BH 2.1.7.
I cannot get 1channel to work. The main primewire URL has been blocked by my USP (BT UK) and I have tried on the box via the remote control manually entering alternate proxy links but none of them will work and show error 'no data return' even though they work fine on my laptop and any other device on my home network.
I have also set up my own proxy via a free hosting site, this again works fine on my other devices but when used on the VU solo2, will not load any content just blank pages although no error message this time. I suspect I am close to a fix but just cant figure it out. I have tried different versions of TS media and 1channel but get the same result each time. I currently have the most recent versions installed (TS Media 10.6 and 1Channel 1.0.3.
Again, any thoughts on this greatly received! :thanks:

coz1

Vu+ Newbie
Hi all. I have been trying for weeks to find a solution to a TS Media problem but to no avail so I'm finally coming cap in hand hoping perhaps some of you could shed some light on this, any assistance would be very much appreciated. :help:

My set up: Vu+Solo2, BH 2.1.7.
I cannot get 1channel to work. The main primewire URL has been blocked by my USP (BT UK) and I have tried on the box via the remote control manually entering alternate proxy links but none of them will work and show error 'no data return' even though they work fine on my laptop and any other device on my home network.
I have also set up my own proxy via a free hosting site, this again works fine on my other devices but when used on the VU solo2, will not load any content just blank pages although no error message this time. I suspect I am close to a fix but just cant figure it out. I have tried different versions of TS media and 1channel but get the same result each time. I currently have the most recent versions installed (TS Media 10.6 and 1Channel 1.0.3.
Again, any thoughts on this greatly received! :thanks:

Hi mfaraj57
i have the same problem as sweeper my proxys have stopped working for movie25 and 1channel ! anyone know whats causing the problem?
thanks.

ennegi

Vu+ User+++
TSmedia 10.7

-some fixes

Thanks to mfaraj57.

If you like this, please leave a thank you

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-tsmedia_10.7_all.ipk
    6.3 MB · Views: 158