TSmedia enigma2 plugin by mfaraj57

Marley

Vu+ Newbie
Can I install TSmedia 10.7 on my Vu+solo with image B.H 2.1.4 ?
I'm not sure because Vu+ solo don't have to much memory space
Thanks for your help & Regards

Marley

Vu+ Newbie
I am not expert I thin it will work fine just give it try
Even me I'm not an expert :)
Yes I install it and it seems no crash logs at least for now, it has a very nice window display ,
I always like to install it but I scared regarding the memory because solo is the least in Vu+ range.

Thanks M8

Alvi1

Vu+ Newbie
Thanks I thought no one reply as I am waiting for some answers so I give u answer just make ur box backup and try new things if something wrong back up from good one.

Thanks M8

hassansaad

Vu+ Newbie
Sir I install TSmedia 10.7 on my Vu+duo2 with image B.H 2.1.5
But now I can't see any more the fantastic NEWSERIES plugin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marley

Vu+ Newbie
Thanks I thought no one reply as I am waiting for some answers so I give u answer just make ur box backup and try new things if something wrong back up from good one.

Thanks M8
This is the first time ever that I install and using Tsmedia and I'v just watched youtube channels on it.........it's a great addon m8
I'v saw mobdro, phonex, navi-x, kids cartoons........ do I need to install them all ?

hassansaad

Vu+ Newbie
Please I install TSmedia 10.7 on my Vu+duo2 with image B.H 2.1.5But now I can't see any more the fantastic NEWSERIES plugin

Marley

Vu+ Newbie
Please I install TSmedia 10.7 on my Vu+duo2 with image B.H 2.1.5But now I can't see any more the fantastic NEWSERIES plugin
At least you are seeing fantastic new series, I didn't see nothing except you tube :)
Please can you tell me how at least briefly what you did ?
I try several of them and install them but for nothing.

Alvi1

Vu+ Newbie
hassan bro as I told in my last post first back up you box then add any new plugin if you don't like restore from last good one back up. just delete ts media and you can install what plugin you was using before that upgrade. I am new 2 and buy duo2 few days ago use many tsmedia plugin I 10.7 work for me. I am not technical man just suggesting from my experience.

Alvi1

Vu+ Newbie
any one can help how to add new Pakistani channels like geo super and Ptv sports and 92news hd bol tv or there is any new Tsmedia upgrade iam using 10.7 and there are link for these channel but not working

Sweeper

Vu+ Newbie
same for me matey. I had a proxy but now all I get is a page showing next page...if that makes sense :)
Hi There, did you ever find a solution for this? Mine is the same, all I get is 'next page' when i try to load content on 1channel. It was working perfectly up until a couple of months ago and then mysteriously stopped. I have tried installing and installing different versions and tried various proxies but to no avail. Also tried a radical fix by doing a factory reset and installed a competely new image then TS media but I get the same problem. Really at a loss to figure this out as the proxy for channel I am using woks perfectly on every other device in the house. If anyone has any ideas, please let us know!

coz1

Vu+ Newbie
Hi sweeper it looks like no one as any ideas, i am in still in the same boat as you,i have given up

Sweeper

Vu+ Newbie
Hi sweeper it looks like no one as any ideas, i am in still in the same boat as you,i have given up
Very frustrating. I have tried XMBC and am getting the same thing I dont think its not a problem specifically with TS Media. I am on BT Broadband so am inclined to point the finger in that direction although like I said all the proxies I try work on my laptop browser so cant figure it out, doesnt look like we are going to get much help on here!

Sweeper

Vu+ Newbie
Hi Mfaraj57, I posted this a while back but have been unable to find any solution. Do you think it is my isp?

"Hi all. I have been trying for weeks to find a solution to a TS Media problem but to no avail so I'm finally coming cap in hand hoping perhaps some of you could shed some light on this, any assistance would be very much appreciated. :help:

My set up: Vu+Solo2, BH 2.1.7.
I cannot get 1channel to work. The main primewire URL has been blocked by my USP (BT UK) and I have tried on the box via the remote control manually entering alternate proxy links but none of them will work and show error 'no data return' even though they work fine on my laptop and any other device on my home network.
I have also set up my own proxy via a free hosting site, this again works fine on my other devices but when used on the VU solo2, will not load any content just blank pages although no error message this time. I suspect I am close to a fix but just cant figure it out. I have tried different versions of TS media and 1channel but get the same result each time. I currently have the most recent versions installed (TS Media 10.6 and 1Channel 1.0.3.
Again, any thoughts on this greatly received! :thanks:*

hassansaad

Vu+ Newbie
Hi all. I have been trying to find a solution to a TS Media 10.7 problem
I installed..Movies_plugin.video.newwatchseries_1.0.3 and I got the green dot on left hand but I can't find it anywhere in TS Media.any assistance would be very much appreciated.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443623530.127833.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ennegi

Vu+ User+++
TSmedia 10.8

Thanks to mfaraj57.

If you like this, please leave a thank you

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-tsmedia_10.8_all.ipk
    7.2 MB · Views: 117

Alvi1

Vu+ Newbie
Thanks may I know to update this with 10.7 and can you please add Pakistani and Indian sports channels channels to watch cricket