TSmedia enigma2 plugin by mfaraj57

dacorsa

Vu+ User
Can u add 2 stream of brasilian channels : sbt and tv globo?

Thanks in advance!

Inviato dal mio Galaxy S3 con Tapatalk 2

COVO

Vu+ Newbie
hi have vu+duo have installed 4.9 beta... menu comes up but will not connect to anything no movies ,sport nothing do I need to activate it somewhere any help much app

eattheliving

Vu+ Newbie
Hi all,

just updated to beta5 and was wondering what does videodevil do in the netmedia folder. Also when I try to open this it asks for a password which I type in but then the dreaded crash.

thanks all

shilev

Vu+ Newbie
I updated on beta5

Football today crashes enigma

1channel series episodes order per season is kind of mixed up and most importantly it's not possible to put series in favourites any more.
Can you please fix this?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

mysat-bs

Vu+ User
The TSmedia is an excellent plugin, thanks @mfaraj57 and co-creators for their hard work. Is there any way we can save the stream material into the local harddisk for a future view?

sat gr

BH Lover
TSmedia 4.9 beta7

-New
-project free TV added to movies
-music videos added to radio&music(thanks for pcd for xbmc code)
-justin TV archive added to netmedia,jaytv removed
-vevo,liveshows and ijustine channels added to youtube
-now possible to non stop watch all youtube videos of selected category(12*83 videos)
-improved and adding many working servers for 1channel,icefilm,watchseries,movie25,movie4k
-proxy management same as previous beta 6 release
-added vevo-live mode to youtube settings in addition to normal mode

only for openl4,3 and oe2.0 images

Thanks to mfaraj57

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-tsmedia-oe2.0_4.9-beta7_all.ipk
    3 MB · Views: 173

sat gr

BH Lover
TSmedia 4.9 beta8

Thanks to mfaraj57

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-tsmedia-oe2.0_4.9-beta8_all.ipk
    2.9 MB · Views: 69

sat gr

BH Lover
TSmedia 4.9 beta9

-fix for dailymotion
-fix most of the links of Monde Recepteur
-fix dailyfootball
-possible fix for youtube vevo in some countries,please test and feedback,select vevo mode from youtube setting to apply the fix
working to fix other bugs in arabic tv
-more than one user stream xml file could be added to etc/TSmedia and all xml files will appear under TSmedia/user streams/local user streams

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-tsmedia-oe2.0_4.9-beta9_all.ipk
    2.9 MB · Views: 255

shilev

Vu+ Newbie
thanks for new version!

could you please ask author if he could enable tv series favourites (in 4.9 beta1 it works, but in later beta versions it doesn't work). with yellow button you can choose to put tv series in favourites list but it doesn't work. for movies it works.
also, in 1 channel plugin episodes of tv series are kind of mixed up, but no big deal (picture).

and yes, football today crashes enigma.

Attachments

• VuPlus_1391641200000(1).jpg
    VuPlus_1391641200000(1).jpg
    174.7 KB · Views: 81

mysat-bs

Vu+ User
I have used TSMedia to add a few IP-TV channels into the fevorite section in my bouquets section, I can change the IP-TV channel from there. However, every 3-5 times change the IPTV channel, my duo2 automatically restarts. When the restarting happens, the LCD is on, interface is the BH blue GUI starting interface and harddisk is spring, VDF is off. I check the HDD, there are some 0 size crash-log files. And I open these crash-log file and all of them are empty. Any suggestion, please!

johnnypool

Vu+ Newbie
TSmedia 4.9 beta7

-New
-project free TV added to movies
-music videos added to radio&music(thanks for pcd for xbmc code)
-justin TV archive added to netmedia,jaytv removed
-vevo,liveshows and ijustine channels added to youtube
-now possible to non stop watch all youtube videos of selected category(12*83 videos)
-improved and adding many working servers for 1channel,icefilm,watchseries,movie25,movie4k
-proxy management same as previous beta 6 release
-added vevo-live mode to youtube settings in addition to normal mode

only for openl4,3 and oe2.0 images

Thanks to mfaraj57
thanks

mysat-bs

Vu+ User
Thanks for the plugin creators' excellent work and @sat gr to uplaod to here. Many of the channels are very attractive.

However, When I play some of the channels (links), it gives me an error report message 'Gstreamer plugin text/html decoder not available'. Certainly, it won't play these channels. Any suggestion please?

Where is the userstream.xml? I have checked the /etc directory, it is not there. I try to use xmleditor to upload it from the receiver, the xmleditor reports no such file existed. I did made a few test channels in the userstream section of TSMedia by adding them using TSMedia's internal function key. It must have an userstream.xml or similar file somewhere. Please help, location and file name of the 'userstream.xml ? '.