dubble click map: TSmedia
there you find "userstream.xml"

eattheliving

Vu+ Newbie
is there anyway i can fix 1channel for the uk

hi mate,

short answer ... yes

use the tut and files below.

not my work but a huge thanks to those whom it belongs too.

hope this helps mate....it did for me

Attachments

• Easy Guide to Unblock 1channel in Current TSmedia for Blocked Countries.pdf
    39.2 KB · Views: 299
  • proxy.php+htaccess.zip
    3.1 KB · Views: 206

akf

Vu+ Newbie
thanks for your help but in 1 channel settings it says select proxy source and i cant
change it can you help

thanks for your help but in 1 channel settings it says select proxy source and i cant
change it can you help
change it can you help
if your proxy in right way you can select your proxy from settings,be sure your are using latest 4.9 beta 9 version
Tthis is example

channel1$proxy_1$proxy_link

replace proxy_link by your proxy link and append the line to the file /etc/TSmedia/proxy_links file
start box and from 1channel blue settings select proxy_1

piopat

Vu+ Newbie
hassanen please tell me what you mean by: [QUOTEftp tsmedia ipk to tmp folder.]
what is ftp and ipk
Sorry but I am a beginner.
Thanks anyhow for your action sofar.[/quote]

hi ftp means to send a file to (or from your box ) , I use dream control center to ftp files but you can also use vu control center . so what you need to do is download dream control center and open it , after that there is some setting up just to get it to connect to your box , you will need to have your box connected to your broadband router of course .

once you have downloaded dream control center and set it up , you can go about using it to install tsmedia , however this thread is not the place to discuss this stuff . I don't know if there is tutorial section here where you canlearn , but if not send me a pm and ill be happy to help you install tsmedia .

petine

Vu+ User
In Dutch we have a saying like: 'waited for some time, kept silet and yet received!
Thanks for your reply; it is clear to me now and I will work on it now.
In case I have further questions on this I will contact you.
Thanks again !!!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9100P met Tapatalk

mysat-bs

Vu+ User
[quote="Please help, location and file name of the 'userstream.xml ? '.

I open DCC
go to Commander
dubble click map: ETC
there you find "userstream.xml"[/quote]
Thank @chevrolet for your information. I do not use DCC, but I have checked the etc/TSmedia and subdirectories, I did not find the file userstream.xml or similar file, I did do a few test channels, these channel do appear in the section of user-stream in the TSMedia's page. Do you have any idea? Did I do something wrong?

eattheliving

Vu+ Newbie
I open DCC
go to Commander
dubble click map: ETC
there you find "userstream.xml"
Thank @chevrolet for your information. I do not use DCC, but I have checked the etc/TSmedia and subdirectories, I did not find the file userstream.xml or similar file, I did do a few test channels, these channel do appear in the section of user-stream in the TSMedia's page. Do you have any idea? Did I do something wrong?[/quote]

Hi mate,
I edited the following files which are located in the TSmedia folder: channel1_source and proxy_links.

hope this helps

chevrolet

Vu+ Newbie
[thank @chevrolet for your information. I do not use DCC, but I have checked the etc/TSmedia and subdirectories, I did not find the file userstream.xml or similar file, I did do a few test channels, these channel do appear in the section of user-stream in the TSMedia's page. Do you have any idea? Did I do something wrong?[/quote]

i checked again my VU+ duo with BH and can only find file "userstream"in etc/TSmedia.

The stream you add is this one playing
in TSMedia?

chevrolet

Vu+ Newbie
@eattheliving,

Look at this link maybe will work for you:
Code:
http://bbs.dreamoem.com/showthread.php?5839-HowTo-Add-your-stream-link-to-bouquets-by-TSmedia&p=23759#post23759

Last edited by a moderator:

eattheliving

Vu+ Newbie
@eattheliving,

Look at this link maybe will work for you:
Code:
http://bbs.dreamoem.com/showthread.php?5839-HowTo-Add-your-stream-link-to-bouquets-by-TSmedia&p=23759#post23759

thanks mate. does this work for the sports streaming in the sport devil folder on tsmedia matey?

I have already got all the other movie/series ones working via proxy setups already

marok

Vu+ Newbie
bonsoir je Touche Un peu sur vu + MAIS je la comprend, plus je tunisienne qui fonctionne aidez moi a resoudre se souci
j'ai un vu+solo pro et ces TSMEDIA 4.9 BETA9

marok

Vu+ Newbie
good evening I Touch A little on VU+ BUTI understand it, more I Tunisian Which FUNCTION help me one to solve concern
I have VU+ solo Pro and THESE TSMEDIA 4.9 beta9

Jan Suhr

Vu+ Newbie
Thanks for this great plugin.

I got it to work with the movies, music and some streamings services like FilmOn, checked the UK channels on FilmOn but the audio was delayed like ten seconds.

When I try the IPTV sections I can see the list of services but when selecting them I only get a blank screen. I have waited a while but nothing starts. No matter what service I choose same thing.

I got the movies working thanks to the great instructions provided by EATTHELIVING, thanks!

Jan

eattheliving

Vu+ Newbie
Thanks for this great plugin.

I got it to work with the movies, music and some streamings services like FilmOn, checked the UK channels on FilmOn but the audio was delayed like ten seconds.

When I try the IPTV sections I can see the list of services but when selecting them I only get a blank screen. I have waited a while but nothing starts. No matter what service I choose same thing.

I got the movies working thanks to the great instructions provided by EATTHELIVING, thanks!

Jan

a pleasure matey.

I just need help with the sports devil streaming... help anyone????