TsMedia green screen crash

Status
Not open for further replies.

solarteki

Vu+ Newbie
First thanks to all who have responded previously. in getting my box set up.

I was finally enjoying my box until last night.
On BH 2.1.7 .
I scrolled through the icons on TsMedia Network tv.
Green screen crash -- after which i got message on reboot (timer file corrupted (timers.xml) and could not be loaded).
Lost SAT channels, EPG and most settings but can access terrestrial and plugins. "CCam info" showed my lines not connected (red instead of green). Blue button showed CCam 2.3.0 .Tested LAN connection and all ok except last test which said "nameserver nonconfirmed". In network set up --- interface and dhcp are "yes" IP, netmask and gateway ok. Primary and secondary DNS both show 0.0.0.0. What is the nameserver 1 and 2? Are they IP addresses of router and STB?
The router is connected direct to STP wth flashing light working. Wireless to laptop and pad good. Disconnected Cable from STB and connected to laptop with wireless disabled to check router signal--good.

An hour ago i accessed network brouse and got another green screen crash

Help please

Last edited by a moderator:

Matrix10

Administrator
First thanks to all who have responded previously. in getting my box set up.

I was finally enjoying my box until last night.
On BH 2.1.7 .
I scrolled through the icons on TsMedia Network tv.
Green screen crash -- after which i got message on reboot (timer file corrupted (timers.xml) and could not be loaded).
Lost SAT channels, EPG and most settings but can access terrestrial and plugins. "CCam info" showed my lines not connected (red instead of green). Blue button showed CCam 2.3.0 .Tested LAN connection and all ok except last test which said "nameserver nonconfirmed". In network set up --- interface and dhcp are "yes" IP, netmask and gateway ok. Primary and secondary DNS both show 0.0.0.0. What is the nameserver 1 and 2? Are they IP addresses of router and STB?
The router is connected direct to STP wth flashing light working. Wireless to laptop and pad good. Disconnected Cable from STB and connected to laptop with wireless disabled to check router signal--good.

An hour ago i accessed network brouse and got another green screen crash

Help please

BAN 14 days

http://www.vuplus-community.net/rules.html

Status
Not open for further replies.