Tuner configs for recordings?

Steffan

Vu+ Newbie
Sorry if this been brought up earlier....I can't record one channel and watch another. Weird.. because I have one cable going to each tuner. My setups: Each tuner is connected from a 2-1 switch leading to 2 quad Lnb's. The other tuner has the same setup. Total, 2 quad Lnb's, going to two 2-1 diseqC switches, one cable from each switch to each tuner. Cables are connected correctly. Hope I made myself clear...
I tried the following tuner configs:

Tuner A, config simple, diseqC switch A & B - Tuner B same as tuner A
Tuner A, config simple, diseqC switch A & B - Tuner B, config simple, diseqC switch A & B.

I sure that I should not use the loopthrough option, but what's wrong? HDD is working. Timeshift on HDD is ok. Please help! I bought the Solo2 just for being able to watch one channel and record another.

paolino

Vu+ User+++
Sorry if this been brought up earlier....I can't record one channel and watch another. Weird.. because I have one cable going to each tuner. My setups: Each tuner is connected from a 2-1 switch leading to 2 quad Lnb's. The other tuner has the same setup. Total, 2 quad Lnb's, going to two 2-1 diseqC switches, one cable from each switch to each tuner. Cables are connected correctly. Hope I made myself clear...
I tried the following tuner configs:

Tuner A, config simple, diseqC switch A & B - Tuner B same as tuner A
Tuner A, config simple, diseqC switch A & B - Tuner B, config simple, diseqC switch A & B.

I sure that I should not use the loopthrough option, but what's wrong? HDD is working. Timeshift on HDD is ok. Please help! I bought the Solo2 just for being able to watch one channel and record another.

Try with two FTA channels.