Tuner loopthrough on Duo2

Lincsat

Vu+ User
I have the Duo2 with a twin-tuner and a single tuner with loopthrough.The twin-tuner is connected to separate feeds from a single sat (28e) setup, the single tuner connected to a 4 Sat DISEQC switch.

I have an issue where the loopthrough doesn't work until that tuner has been in use, once it has been used, then the loopthrough works until the box reboots. It also does not work when a recording is playing. I had previously used this tuner in an Ultimo and loopthrough worked OK on that even when playing a recording.

Anyone else noticed this or is there a trick setting I've missed somewhere? using 2.0.5B

Matrix10

Administrator
I have the Duo2 with a twin-tuner and a single tuner with loopthrough.The twin-tuner is connected to separate feeds from a single sat (28e) setup, the single tuner connected to a 4 Sat DISEQC switch.

I have an issue where the loopthrough doesn't work until that tuner has been in use, once it has been used, then the loopthrough works until the box reboots. It also does not work when a recording is playing. I had previously used this tuner in an Ultimo and loopthrough worked OK on that even when playing a recording.

Anyone else noticed this or is there a trick setting I've missed somewhere? using 2.0.5B

I did not test this
because I have no such installation.

My test applies to single tuner that has LNB out and
dual tuner with a single LNB/single cable (rotor)

loopthrough not working between single and dual tuner
but for interconnection im using the same principle as the Ultimo.
LNB out is connected with cable to one of the tuners on the dual tuner.
In this way all three tuners work .

Loopthrough with dual tuner is working.
Likely to be changes in the future
related to all this
I do not know them but VU + has information related to this.

Lincsat

Vu+ User
So are you saying that the dual tuner loops out as well?

In any case I've tried again to loop out from both the single and twin tuner and neither will loop out when a recording is playing. I don't know if this is a BH issue or a hardware issue, I'll have to try an OpenPLi image to see if that's the same.