Tunner Server doesn't works well in OBH 1.0?

dabezt

Vu+ User
I used often the Tunner Server in a Vu+ Solo2 with Black Hole image in order to stream to a Samsung TV with IPTV plugin... and it works so well. I was able to charge a .m3u channels list, and I was able to select any vu+ solo2 channel, in order to stream it to the TV... and it worked like a charm.

But trying to do the same with OBH 1.0 I've found some issues. I've installed the Tunner Server I found in a thread where a forum op (nugaia maybe) wrote the url to download it and how to install it in OBH.

First of all, the vu+ solo2 has to be UP and running (not in standby). If it's not UP, I cannot get streamed no channel to the TV.

And It only works with the channel I've selected in the vu+ solo2. If I select any other channel than the one I've selected in this moment in the vu+ solo2 it doesn't work.

Anyone here would help me please?

Thanks a lot in advance. Regards!

nunigaia

I used often the Tunner Server in a Vu+ Solo2 with Black Hole image in order to stream to a Samsung TV with IPTV plugin... and it works so well. I was able to charge a .m3u channels list, and I was able to select any vu+ solo2 channel, in order to stream it to the TV... and it worked like a charm.

But trying to do the same with OBH 1.0 I've found some issues. I've installed the Tunner Server I found in a thread where a forum op (nugaia maybe) wrote the url to download it and how to install it in OBH.

First of all, the vu+ solo2 has to be UP and running (not in standby). If it's not UP, I cannot get streamed no channel to the TV.

And It only works with the channel I've selected in the vu+ solo2. If I select any other channel than the one I've selected in this moment in the vu+ solo2 it doesn't work.

Anyone here would help me please?

Thanks a lot in advance. Regards!

If you have free tuners on your STB ... use instead Fallback tuner.

Follow this guide --> http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/fallback-configuration.32332/

best regards
nunigaia

dabezt

Vu+ User
Thnx Nunigaia ... but I've a Samsung TV as Client (with SSPTV plugin)... so the guide is not valid for me (it's only for another OBH box as client).

With BH 3.x I was able to use the Samsung TV as a client, and select other channels that the one tuned in the vu+ solo2 box, and of course without having vu+ solo2 ON (just in stanbye), using Tune Server in the vu+ solo2... ¿?¿?

Thanks. Regards.