Ultimo with two cam moduls

Tor Dokken

Vu+ Newbie
Hi, I must jus CI modul to dekode channels. I have to (T) moduls. I want to se one channel and record another. With one CI modul instald everyting Works, but With two CI moduls I dont get the Ultimo to play. I have assign both CI moduls to my provider. I can remove one of them to get the Ultimo to play again. Sombody who now+

Tor

Eragon

Vu+ User+++
Generally speaking, 2 CAM modules implementing the same encryption protocol (ex. Viaccess) could not be used at the same time in a receiver.
But I have had no personal experience in this field...

kustijean

Vu+ Newbie
hi,
I have the same problem , I have vu+duo 2 I think the problem is in base img when you want configure the CI in your img you see only " slot 1" it must be slot 1and slot 2
thanks
Kustijean

Eragon

Vu+ User+++
I have vu+duo 2 I think the problem is in base img when you want configure the CI in your img you see only " slot 1" it must be slot 1and slot 2
Please post here the exact specifications of each of the 2 CAM modules (manufacturer and model, and which slot is using) and the 2 respective smartcards inserted in the 2 CAMs.

kustijean

Vu+ Newbie
hello
the first cam module is viacess icecrypt slot 1 cart inside Biss tv for the other cam module I have try 4 differents type : viacess icecrypt, viacess red, mediagard 1.4 and magic module at last this the problem when you have 1 ca module with smartcart inside it work but if you insert the second ca module without cart or with cart viacess or conax you lose the thirst
Ca module working no more decrypt

kustijean

Vu+ Newbie
this some picture
hello
the first cam module is viacess icecrypt slot 1 cart inside Biss tv for the other cam module I have try 4 differents type : viacess icecrypt, viacess red, mediagard 1.4 and magic module at last this the problem when you have 1 ca module with smartcart inside it work but if you insert the second ca module without cart or with cart viacess or conax you lose the thirst
Ca module working no more decrypt
P1010073.JPG

Eragon

Vu+ User+++
As I wrote before, IMHO 2 Viaccess CI modules at the same time can't be inserted and used for decrypting.
And personally I don't know an Enigma2 receiver that can do that (but it might exist).