unable to upload epg

johnnny Kavanagh

Vu+ Newbie
hi folks, been using rytec to upload epg but for the last few days every time i download i get nothing at all.
i thought it was my box cause ive also tried opentv to download epg and i still get nothing, any ideas or help.
Thanks

Matrix10

Administrator
hi folks, been using rytec to upload epg but for the last few days every time i download i get nothing at all.
i thought it was my box cause ive also tried opentv to download epg and i still get nothing, any ideas or help.
Thanks

Can you download anything from the net ??
Can you connect box local ??
Which image version you using ??
Can you download Example BH plugins and skins ??

If not

Check the network configuration.

Gateway and Primary DNS ??

johnnny Kavanagh

Vu+ Newbie
all connections are good using bh oe 2.0.2.
also noticed that my remote will not respond properly for instance ,every time i have tried downloading epg it will not exit unless i prees the up or down button and then press exit,maybe i should try a reflash ,how do i go about reflashing?

Matrix10

Administrator
all connections are good using bh oe 2.0.2.
also noticed that my remote will not respond properly for instance ,every time i have tried downloading epg it will not exit unless i prees the up or down button and then press exit,maybe i should try a reflash ,how do i go about reflashing?
I do not have that problem.
Perhaps to try all over again.
Flash information you have on the forum.

johnnny Kavanagh

Vu+ Newbie
I might as well add that im still having problems with blank channels or channels with no sound and having to reboot the box just to watch those channels there must be something not running right as i sem to be the only one experiancing this

Matrix10

Administrator
I might as well add that im still having problems with blank channels or channels with no sound and having to reboot the box just to watch those channels there must be something not running right as i sem to be the only one experiancing this

With software anything is possible.
But it also has a positive side
that because of the problems you learn to use all box options .
Of course it takes time

johnnny Kavanagh

Vu+ Newbie
oh don't get me wrong i'm learning which is great.
could you give me a direct link to where to reflash?
i have an internal hdd so what and where do i delete files to allow a reflash.
by the way thanks for your help,greatly appreciated.

sho718

Vu+ Newbie
Hi Johnny,
just to let you know I am having the same problem with 2.0.2 (and I have lost my ondemand tv plugin :confused: ) just about to redownload the file and try again
steve