Uno Uno 4k SE HDMI-CEC Startup problem

LPRM

Vu+ Newbie
Hi, I'm messing arround with HDMI-CEC and i got it all working, but when I restart or turn of and on the box I have to go to the plugin settings and connect it every time. Is there a way to connect HDMI-CEC on startup?

Last edited by a moderator:

AlexWilMac

Hi, I'm messing arround with HDMI-CEC and i got it all working, but when I restart or turn of and on the box I have to go to the plugin settings and connect it every time. Is there a way to connect HDMI-CEC on startup?

Have you tried to set it up as Static address?

One of the moderators did a little mistake ;) probably because he saw the same message duplicated.
But the sentence: "Have you tried to set it up as Static address?"
was mine, not from the original post ;)

LPRM

Vu+ Newbie
I posted this message on the wrong sub and I posted again on the correct sub. That was my bad, can someone move this merged topic to the right section?

One of the moderators did a little mistake ;) probably because he saw the same message duplicated.
But the sentence: "Have you tried to set it up as Static address?"
was mine, not from the original post ;)

How can I set it up as "static adress"? I only have this options:
hdmi-cec.png

AlexWilMac

As many newbies (or, at least, new members of a forum) do, you did not provide ANY info about your environment, and in this case about the image you use, I gave the suggestion based on mine, which is OBH.
But it seems you use BH. There it's probably the Connect command.
I also suppose you press Save before exit, don't you?

LPRM

Vu+ Newbie
As many newbies (or, at least, new members of a forum) do, you did not provide ANY info about your environment, and in this case about the image you use, I gave the suggestion based on mine, which is OBH.
But it seems you use BH. There it's probably the Connect command.
I also suppose you press Save before exit, don't you?

Yes I'm using a VU+ UNO 4K SE with the lastest BH image(3.0.5.L)
I press connect then save, but if I restart the box or deep standby the box I have to manually connect again.

AlexWilMac

It has never happened to me with BH, although now I relegated it to be one of some images installed in multiboot.
Maybe it's time to give a try to OBH, instead ;)