uno v duo

vu uno v duo

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dzoni

BH Lover
Vu+DUO is first product of VU+ gamma,with 2 tuners,strong dual CPU 400mhz,385mb of RAM... excellent hardware- excellent box.

Vu+ UNO is new VU+ box, with newer CPU and with more space in flash memory. Only 1 tuner. This is a cheaper box but very,very good and if You not need 2 tuners maybe this is better economical purchase.

Both boxes are excellent products and You cannot make wrong step if choose duo or uno !

birdman99

Vu+ User
I have had both boxes and can say that my experience is that the duo is far far better. i had the uno for three hard weeks and it was a constant problem, problems with the hdd , problems with scanning channlels, problems with crashing, problems with hdmi.
Everytime i turned the box and tv off when i wanted to get it back on again i had to go behind the tv and pull the hdmi cable in then out.
So after three weeks of frustration i decided enough was enough i took it back and insisted i have a duo.
Now everything that wasnt working does work.its much much better.this is only my experience mind and some people im sure will have unos with no problems,its a bit like mobile phones some are ok some have software problems.it s all down to luck, but id rather not deal with luck and deal with a item that works when it feels like it.Unos should be recalled. vuplus know this but are too greedy to accept the facts.
As for the drivers and firmware upgrade i also tryed doing that and got crashes so just no answer for my problem.
on the bright side i now belive i have the best box in the duo and wouldnt change it for anything. good luck to evryone,if i can help or advise please give me a shout........

>>Artorius<<

>>English Admin<<
I have my uno running perfectly, no hdmi problems, no hdd problems but yes we are all aware of the transponder issues which are now pretty much fixed.

The good thing is you are enjoying your Duo which as we all know is a great box.

birdman99

Vu+ User
pleased to hear you are enjoying yours,nothing worse than paying allot of cash and putting allot of time into somthing that just wont work.

Zupy

Vu+ User+++
I have a duo now I have a uno (no problems) - for me Uno is better box :)
here is why:
-Better processor
-More Ram - 512MB (no problems for epg download)
-Pip ( i have a usb dvb-t tuner)
- Prettier
- better fan with speed regulation
- lnb loop
- cheaper

a911

The BH Lover
due,,,,works good 4me...only the issue of epg!

If U do not need 2 tuners, then uno would be a good choice!
Soon will have one STB with 3 tuners,,,,:rolleyes:, I have more than 2000 channels, but I only watch max 10 @all times!

Well U live longer U see more-things-2-come,,,:evil:!

RgdZ
a911