Update B.H. in Vu+ Solo 2

brunito

Vu+ Newbie
Hello,

I actually use B.H. 2.o.1 version and I want to update it to 2.0.2
In the description of the B.H update thread, it says that the update has to be installed in flash.
So my question is: If I do the update in flash, do I keep all my plugins, config, bouquets in the box or after the update I have to install everything again?

brunito

Vu+ Newbie
Ah ok! Thanx for your reply!
If I do the Backup in the internal HDD! Does the Backupfile keep there after the update or should I do the backup in an external USB-HDD?

levi

Ah ok! Thanx for your reply!
If I do the Backup in the internal HDD! Does the Backupfile keep there after the update or should I do the backup in an external USB-HDD?
Yes you can do it in internal hdd will stay there after the update

brunito

Vu+ Newbie
Use BH Personal Backup and then update .
So I've updated my VU+ solo2 from B.H. 2.0.1 to 2.0.3 yesterday and I did an update like you said but it didn't work!!!!!
Enigma message: "Sorry, personal backup found but due structural changes it is not compatible"

cyborgpunte

Vu+ User
That mezz is correct,
but try to unzip internal HDD / BhPersonalBackup.bh4
I use 7-zip soft
don't unzip to root asis
pick the files you need, NOT_ALL !!!

edit:
I guess the answer earlier was valid then, 201 to 202

brunito

Vu+ Newbie
Yes, I,ll try...
For the moment, it works again, I made a new configuration but I don't remember all the plugins I had installed...for example the Autoshutdown don't work the same way now, before I could set the time from whem it should go on standby and now it isn't possible!

cyborgpunte

Vu+ User
With a little of luck, you could perhaps find your OLD plugins in
BhPersonalBackup.bh4\usr\lib\enigma2\python\Plugins\Extensions\
to help your memory
remember my answer before

cyborgpunte

Vu+ User
BTW: Autoshutdown, never understand it, no need for me, I don't fall a sleep in front of TV, don't know what it is, my bad.

brunito

Vu+ Newbie
BTW: Autoshutdown, never understand it, no need for me, I don't fall a sleep in front of TV, don't know what it is, my bad.
OK, you're right I found the plugins in that folder ;-) thanx for the tip! Autoshutdown is great if you want that you Box don't stay in standby all the night for ex. My config was: after 23H00 if the VU was more than 60 min in standby it should go on deep standby!!!