Usb Cable Tuner - Vuplus Turbo

mialy

Vu+ Newbie
Hi got vu+solo2 box used the above tuner before all working great ,,don't know why deceided to put new image on put OPENATV 6.3 all good bar in set up tuners only got showing tuner A AND B NO C which I had before can any one help me please ,,do I have to put a certain image on it to work thanks mialy

nunigaia

Hi got vu+solo2 box used the above tuner before all working great ,,don't know why deceided to put new image on put OPENATV 6.3 all good bar in set up tuners only got showing tuner A AND B NO C which I had before can any one help me please ,,do I have to put a certain image on it to work thanks mialy

Cordially, we do not support other images rather than BlackHole or Open BlackHole.

USB Cable Tuner ... wich one?

best regards
nunigaia

mialy

Vu+ Newbie
Cordially, we do not support other images rather than BlackHole or Open BlackHole.

USB Cable Tuner ... wich one?

best regards
nunigaia
it says Vu+USB TUNER TURBO I think sundeck thanks ,,,ps sorry did have a VU image on it before ,,changed it because I wanted cable and iptv mialy

AlexWilMac

So, instead of OpenATV you could try our OpenBlackHole, in case, or BlackHole.
In OBH, you must install the drivers for VU+Turbo USB by going in the Addons and then Driver section (GREEN/YELLOW).

nunigaia

it says Vu+USB TUNER TURBO I think sundeck thanks ,,,ps sorry did have a VU image on it before ,,changed it because I wanted cable and iptv mialy

I own a Vuplus Turbo Tuner ( orginal ), but i can´t say that drivers are ready to run, in any case, if you own this USB tuner ... just install it from the feeds and you are done! :)

Of course:

1) You must own a Vuplus USB turbo tuner

2) An original Vuplus STB.

Note: With BlackHole and Open BlackHole ( The device is PNP ).

best regards
nunigaia

Trigger2204

Vu+ Newbie
hi guys and girls i am having issue with my turbo tuner i have just flashed bh but cant seem to get my turner to work it says its there and i have put right settings in the turner but it still has red light on it normally green on other images that i have tried i have a solo2 box i have been through every setting looking for drivers but cant seem to find any i will also need help with installing ***** as well. can anyone help please?

AlexWilMac

First of all, I recommend you to read our forum's rules, specifically point 4.
ABout tuner, maybe if you tell us which image did you install, we can follow you. Consider that this is the forum of BH and OBH (BlackHole and OpenBlackHole), but maybe we can assist you the same. Obviously, if you use one of our two images, it's much better! ;)

AlexWilMac

OK, are you sure you set your Turbo Tuner for the standard you need? It's dual standard: DVB-C and DVB-T/T2.
When the system recognises it, it sets it as DVB-C. So, edit it and commute this choice, in case.
In BH you don't need anything else.
I also take for granted you did not want to connect it to a USB hub of such sort of interfering devices, particularly the non-powered ones!
But also the powered ones may interfere. I'd connect it directly to a USB port. If it doesn't work, try all of them one by one.

Trigger2204

Vu+ Newbie
No it’s connected to USB port directly I have tried the other 2 ports still the same. The Turner is set to DVB-C as this is what I need as it’s a cable tv connection. Is virginmedia not possible with this image?

p.rodrigues

Vu+ User
I don't know how Virgin Media works ... you can do a simple test:

The cable that you connect to the USB tuner, connects it directly to the TV and looks for channels ... check the standard (C or T / T2) and proceed with the configuration of the USB tuner.

Trigger2204

Vu+ Newbie
It’s DVB-C the tuner is installed it shows up but when I go to do a search it comes up with fatal error. The light stay red on front of tuner but should be green

Trigger2204

Vu+ Newbie
I had to download the drivers in obh but it’s working now. Thanks for the help lots of reading to do now about setting up to my liking thanks guys

p.rodrigues

Vu+ User
It is the first time that I have seen these two designations (these images) ... and Virgin's platform was the same?

The red LED may mean that there is no connection in the RF of the USB tuner (or not compatible). You should have already checked the cable's terminal plug to check that everything is ok. And can't you do a simple experiment that is to connect the cable that goes to the USB tuner directly to the TV?