Usb Cable Tuner - Vuplus Turbo

p.rodrigues

Vu+ User
It is the first time that I have seen these two designations (these images) ... and Virgin's platform was the same?

The red LED may mean that there is no connection in the RF of the USB tuner (or not compatible). You should have already checked the cable's terminal plug to check that everything is ok. And can't you do a simple experiment that is to connect the cable that goes to the USB tuner directly to the TV?

Out of time ... if it works in OBH it works in BH.

Trigger2204

Vu+ Newbie
It is the first time that I have seen these two designations (these images) ... and Virgin's platform was the same?

The red LED may mean that there is no connection in the RF of the USB tuner (or not compatible). You should have already checked the cable's terminal plug to check that everything is ok. And can't you do a simple experiment that is to connect the cable that goes to the USB tuner directly to the TV?
I used to work for virginmedia as an installation engineer/manager for years buddy so I know all my connections are fine usb turner works fine on obh don’t know why not on normal black hole.