Usb Tuner IT9135 Alfatech

dpeddi

Administrator
Yesterday I checked for the latest version and further tuner USB does not work. Are there any new news about the driver for IT9135 for new BH?
Put the box in stand by mode, connected the USB tuner, telnet to te box with root user, dmesg and PM me the dmesg output

Jedrek2013

Vu+ Newbie
Put the box in stand by mode, connected the USB tuner, telnet to te box with root user, dmesg and PM me the dmesg output
I attach files from the version BH 2.0.9.1 when the tuner USB works very well and the current version BH 3.0.1.E. I hope this will help solve the problem with driver for it9135.

Attachments

• dmesg_BH2_0_9_1_build_2014-03-11-master.txt
    14.9 KB · Views: 8
  • dmesg_BH3_0_1_E_build_2015-12-09-master.txt
    10.2 KB · Views: 8
  • dvb_debug_BH2_0_9_1_build_2014-03-11-master.txt
    44.7 KB · Views: 9
  • dvb_debug_BH3_0_1_E_build_2015-12-09-master.txt
    46.4 KB · Views: 8

dpeddi

Administrator
sorry your log don't help....

We use the driver from our latest dump of linux-media source code... between 2.0.9 and 3.0.1 the dump of linux-media moved from it91x to af9035 driver.

it9135 and af9035 are pretty similar device so they merged the code in the same driver...

please be patient.. we plan to use a more recent dump that may solve your issue...

Jedrek2013

Vu+ Newbie

We use the driver from our latest dump of linux-media source code... between 2.0.9 and 3.0.1 the dump of linux-media moved from it91x to af9035 driver.

it9135 and af9035 are pretty similar device so they merged the code in the same driver...

please be patient.. we plan to use a more recent dump that may solve your issue...
ok. I am glad that you know where is the problem. I'm waiting for the new update BH or new driver

Jedrek2013

Vu+ Newbie
ok. I am glad that you know where is the problem. I'm waiting for the new update BH or new driver
We have a new BH 3.0.2 but it's still not working driver it91x. Can anyone tell how to change the driver. Is it possible to use the driver from another image such OpenPli or from BH 2.0.9 and how to do it?

xtrasto

Vu+ Newbie
You can try in any firmware BH to connect USB Tuner just when show logo BH in TV, after will be detect automatly.

Bye

Jedrek2013

Vu+ Newbie
You can try in any firmware BH to connect USB Tuner just when show logo BH in TV, after will be detect automatly.

Bye
For BH 2.0.9 the driver operated normally, but then it was merged with another driver as he wrote dpeddi. It is already a known problem (also write about it on the forum OpenPLi) and OpenPLi it solved. I tried to install OpenPLi image, and then I copied the driver from OpenPLi to BH 3.0.2. So I had an idea to copy the files from the folder in which the found files it913x *. Unfortunately, nothing has changed driver didnt work, probably need to do something else. Another attempt to downloaded files from OpenPLi that I installed for BH 3.0.2 ( Enigma2-plugin-driver-dvb-usb-it913x_1.0-r0.0_mips32el.ipk, firmware-dvb-usb-it913x_1.0 -r0. 3_all.ipk, kernel-module-dvb-usb-it913x_3.9.6-r5.5.4.1_vuultimo.ipk, kernel-module-dvb-usb-v2_3.9.6-r5.5.4.1_vuultimo.ipk, kernel-module -it913x - fe_3.9.6-r5.5.4.1_vuultimo.ipk). Installation for BH data downloaded from feeds.vuplus-community.net and not from OpenPLi and of course the result was unchanged - the driver dit not work.
It only remains to count on the help forum users or wait for the driver update BH.

Jedrek2013

Vu+ Newbie
I checked the latest version of BH 3.0.2C. Unfortunately, still does not work it9135 driver for USB DVB-T and once again, I returned to the BH 2.0.9. Does anyone know when it will be repaired?

Jedrek2013

Vu+ Newbie

I checked new version BH 3.0.2E and still does not work driver for IT9135. Does anyone know when will the fix bug?

Jedrek2013

Vu+ Newbie
I checked new version Open BH and suprise, has been repaired driver it9135. When the update will be BH with improved this driver?

AlexWilMac

As I'm looking for a USB tuner easily recognized by OBH 0.6, can you tell me exactly what is your tuner?
I cannot find it neither by the name you provided in the object of this thread nor by other names.
Is it the name of the chipset used by your tuner, perhaps? And, if so, what is exactly your tuner?

Jedrek2013

Vu+ Newbie
<br class="Apple-interchange-newline"><div id="inner-editor"></div>

My tuner USB is USB OMEGA T900 DVB-T (Chipset IT9135 BDA). I am from Poland and I bought it in my Polish distributor Vu+ ULTIMO on sell-out and therefore the tuner is not the newest. It may be sold under a different name but it is important to Chipset IT9135 BDA. Please also click on the threads of the newer receivers usb maybe one of the forum users will confirm if it works with the OBH 0.6.

Jedrek2013

Vu+ Newbie
Alexwilmac, my USB tuner (Chipset IT9135 BDA) is shown on OBH 0.6 as in the file.

Attachments

• tuner_usb_9135.jpg
    tuner_usb_9135.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 30

AlexWilMac

Well, also my A867-based tuner is perfectly shown because, somewhat, recognised. But then it does not work: signal zero...

Jedrek2013

Vu+ Newbie
We have new wers.BH 3.0.3C and still it does not work it9135 driver for USB DVB-T.
It's been a year when I reported the problem. Does anybody know why can not fix bugs?