Usb Tuner IT9135 Alfatech

dpeddi

Administrator
I should have figure out the problem:

I got this device, and it doesn't have any manufacturer/product name stored on its internal memory. the usbtuner helper should return "unknown frontend" but there is a bug.

Tomorrow I will try to fix it! It shouldn't be so difficult...

$_57.JPG

Jedrek2013

Vu+ Newbie
Latest Black Hole (BH) image is 3.0.3.H includes a good driver for IT9135. I have Ultimo and it works fine. The driver is built into the BH and there is no need to manually install it. Please check your BH version and if older firmware update firmware of receiver.

Alex Lagos

Vu+ Newbie
Hello. I was wondering if you can attach the final driver of this chipset so I can install it mannually to my sisters reciever because she dont have internet connection on her house. She using common interface and she want to watch channels via dvb-t usb stick via the reciever. Many thanks.

tito22

Vu+ Newbie
i have 2 turner , one in solo2 con bh 3.0.7 perfect funtion, other zero perfect con 3.0.7, con 3.0.8 no funtion.
with other bh 2.xx 3.xx in time no funtion pixelation stream, repeat bh 3.07 perfect

dpeddi

Administrator
i have 2 turner , one in solo2 con bh 3.0.7 perfect funtion, other zero perfect con 3.0.7, con 3.0.8 no funtion.
with other bh 2.xx 3.xx in time no funtion pixelation stream, repeat bh 3.07 perfect
you mean not detected? need dmesg output (I hope to see some error)

However I've tested that pen on 3.0.8 on uno4k and it is detected and channel scan works (as quick regression test)