using open black hole image

Blaze

Vu+ Newbie
im intrested in using open black hole image on my black hole image could some boday tell me how to do this please I new to this sort of thing are there any instructions how to do this thanks

AlexWilMac

im intrested in using open black hole image on my black hole image could some boday tell me how to do this please I new to this sort of thing are there any instructions how to do this thanks

As your post is about OBH and this is the BH section, next time, please, pay attention.
And this is also to say that you'll find a lot of infos in the OBH section.

As Mick said, start downloading the specific image for your model from the Download section.
As I suppose you are going to "flash" your box, you can follow the same guides written about flashing BH, because the flashing procedure is the same for all images.

Then, once you'll have flashed, you'll be prompted to set your tuners, Internet connection and so on. I also advice you not to install channel lists but to perform a manual scan of you sat or terrestrial.

Blaze

Vu+ Newbie
thank yu so much for the information were do I down load the plugin from I cant find it on my vu ultimo 4k is it called multiboot is the plugin on the forum down loads under plugin thanks blaze

AlexWilMac