-V 0.6 online update ??

thyke

Vu+ Newbie
Device:Vu+ Solo
1."Online black hole image update " gives me: 196 packages.re-flash is recommended.If this is the last version (0.6) haw can i re-flash?
2:When the image loaded (startup) i need to wait approximately 3-5 minutes to use device properly otherwise the system craches.
3:Menu->Plugin->Green Button(download) gives me Vti feeds(i know this because i used this distro. before) not BlackHole feeds.
It seems something is completely wrong with this distribution(v 0.6).The first version(V 0.1) was the "Completely new image, now much more compact and lightweight than ever before" not this one.

nunigaia

Device:Vu+ Solo
1."Online black hole image update " gives me: 196 packages.re-flash is recommended.If this is the last version (0.6) haw can i re-flash?
2:When the image loaded (startup) i need to wait approximately 3-5 minutes to use device properly otherwise the system craches.
3:Menu->Plugin->Green Button(download) gives me Vti feeds(i know this because i used this distro. before) not BlackHole feeds.
It seems something is completely wrong with this distribution(v 0.6).The first version(V 0.1) was the "Completely new image, now much more compact and lightweight than ever before" not this one.

I think you are using a backed up image, aren't you?

Virgin state OpenBH 06 image for Vuplus Solo original STB --> http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/openbh-0-6-vu-solo.29123/

best regards
nunigaia

thyke

Vu+ Newbie
Yes i download it from the link you gave:The complite file name is:eek:penbh-0.6-vusolo-20160627_usb_release_dfa51a6.zip

nunigaia

Yes i download it from the link you gave:The complite file name is:eek:penbh-0.6-vusolo-20160627_usb_release_dfa51a6.zip

Sorry, but this image ( downloaded from the link i give in #2 post ), can't have vti feeds.

best regards
nunigaia

Note: Download it from there, and make an " ONLINE UPDATE ", there's no doughts.

thyke

Vu+ Newbie
After update the device becomes completely useless.It starts and frees at the startup service.It seems like a misbehaved App. running at the background and consumes all the cpu power.I think i will re-flash the version 0.1(downgrade).Because it was the best.Sorry but it seems you completly screwed up in this version -V 0.6 vary bad. You should seriously consider to return to -V 0.1 with some bug fixes and publish it as -V 0.7 or something