v+ duo2

simon123

Vu+ User
hi there I want to go buy my self a duo 2 after the new year but what iv read the vfd display is not very good as the solo 2 what I have read people sed its very cloudy do u no if v+ will be sorting the mater I like to wate 6 months before I buy some thing new that as just come out great forum regards simon

Matrix10

Administrator
hi there I want to go buy my self a duo 2 after the new year but what iv read the vfd display is not very good as the solo 2 what I have read people sed its very cloudy do u no if v+ will be sorting the mater I like to wate 6 months before I buy some thing new that as just come out great forum regards simon

VFD provides information in the form of points (dots)
then how can one be better than another ???
In addition DUO has very good color display
who can provide the same information and even more.

yummer

BH Lover
VFD provides information in the form of points (dots)
then how can one be better than another ???
In addition DUO has very good color display
who can provide the same information and even more.
Owning a duo2 ....you won't be dissapointed ...both displays I find easily readable... And the LCD display is highly customisable...and looks great

simon123

Vu+ User
iv been told that the lcd is good but I was told that the other screen ie the one that tells u whats on the tv is not as good as the solo 2 box
the other reason I was thinking of getting the duo 2 that it says u can use nobiles with it and its easey for beginers to use could boday tell me what is ment by its easey for beginers to use

regards timon great forum

Eragon

Vu+ User+++
iv been told that the lcd is good but I was told that the other screen ie the one that tells u whats on the tv is not as good as the solo 2 box
You don't even need to use the VFD display as you can do much more and much better with the LCD display, including all the current program info.;)