Very good news!!!

cristo4

Vu+ Newbie
Hi guys, i'm so happy to find you back to bussiness, the best team in the world !!!
Now i'm relaxed, the best guys from ex-DE team are here ,and i'm very satisified with my new Vu+duo thanks to you! Please keep up the good work,and please keep this hobby alive!

Mito

Administrator
Hi guys, i'm so happy to find you back to bussiness, the best team in the world !!!
Now i'm relaxed, the best guys from ex-DE team are here ,and i'm very satisified with my new Vu+duo thanks to you! Please keep up the good work,and please keep this hobby alive!
Welcome to Vuplus Community

Matrix10

Administrator

:thanks: my friend :welcome:

Tamaki

Administrator
Welcome with us.
:welcome: