VFD Display VU+ Solo2 no clock or Information

pilik

Vu+ Newbie
Hello at all, I'm new here (from Poland)

Sorry for my english

I use no default skin, I've tried a few and am satisfied with the MX Skin (not so dark) But in this skin is the display without clock or transmitter. The display will always show what I have called as the last (eg. Main Menu, Addons, etc) - although I normally watch TV again.
Does anyone have an idea how you can influence the display on the screen?

A Note for Troubleshooting POTENTIAL: The problem occurs in my Solo2! Also the image runs 2.0.3 Hyperspace on my Uno, and there are in either the clock display (in Standbay) or the current station.

Thank you

paolino

Vu+ User+++

Sorry for my english

I use no default skin, I've tried a few and am satisfied with the MX Skin (not so dark) But in this skin is the display without clock or transmitter. The display will always show what I have called as the last (eg. Main Menu, Addons, etc) - although I normally watch TV again.

A Note for Troubleshooting POTENTIAL: The problem occurs in my Solo2! Also the image runs 2.0.3 Hyperspace on my Uno, and there are in either the clock display (in Standbay) or the current station.

Thank you

You still didn't write the name of skin. MX not so dark is not enough. It's difficult to check and help without knowing the name of skin ;).

paolino

Vu+ User+++

Sorry for my english

Thank you

MX_HD5 works OK for me. You have skin.xml file corrupted (you tried few skins before - some of them not BH I think). Make settings backup and reflash BH 203.

pilik

Vu+ Newbie
Thank paolino

that's it, I've re-flashed then only the settigns uploaded. Thereafter the skin plays MX_HD5 and the display is correct. Was probably due to the bauble with the skins;-)
Bay