vHannibal v0.9.2

x-xxxA

Vu+ User
I have vHannibal settings and when I went to update the 20.04.12 settings, I lost the channel list. Then I updated the vHannibal settings manually. Same happened with the 22.04 and 24.04 settings.

Hope that the vHannibal settings will be functioning as before very soon.

Diamondear

Vu+ User
Hello, you can also use the Plugin "iSettingE2" to download directly from Vhannibal. Try the plugin or are here on the official website Wordigital.

Diamondear

a911

The BH Lover
Thanks so much,where do i ftp it to?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Open the file and U would see the path....user...... extension\plugin\isettingE2 (copy the folder) and put it on the path!
But I never used it or tested w/BH!

Basil

Vu+ User
Open the file and U would see the path....user...... extension\plugin\isettingE2 (copy the folder) and put it on the path!
But I never used it or tested w/BH!
Alright,i would do just that..just wanna experiment and see how it works.
Thanks.

Diamondear

Vu+ User
Hello,
to get the latest version of the plugin, attached, Mips_iSettingE2_v_2.8.1.tar.gz downloading the package and then install it on the BH 1.7.x put it in the /tmp/ decoder renaming the extension from. tar.gz to .bh.tgz. Panel of BH manual installation Extensions bh.tgz. Reboot your decoder and you will see the plugin.

Diamondear from Tapatalk.

Attachments

• Mips_iSettingE2_v_2.8.1.tar.gz
    827.5 KB · Views: 23

Basil

Vu+ User
Hello,
to get the latest version of the plugin, attached, Mips_iSettingE2_v_2.8.1.tar.gz downloading the package and then install it on the BH 1.7.x put it in the /tmp/ decoder renaming the extension from. tar.gz to .bh.tgz. Panel of BH manual installation Extensions bh.tgz. Reboot your decoder and you will see the plugin.

Diamondear from Tapatalk.
Thanks Diamondear.I already updated online to rel2.8.1
It looks cool to me but am still struggling with the configuration.
I use Vhannibal motor,i usually remove some sats and all radios then ftp to box.
When i updated with this plugin,i selected the sats i needed and after that,the bouquets were empty.
What am i doing wrong?

Diamondear

Vu+ User
Thanks Diamondear.I already updated online to rel2.8.1
It looks cool to me but am still struggling with the configuration.
I use Vhannibal motor,i usually remove some sats and all radios then ftp to box.
When i updated with this plugin,i selected the sats i needed and after that,the bouquets were empty.
What am i doing wrong?

You used the toroidal system (Selection) and select the desired satellites?

Diamondear & HTC Sensation XE con Tapatalk 2

Basil

Vu+ User
You used the toroidal system (Selection) and select the desired satellites?

Diamondear & HTC Sensation XE con Tapatalk 2
Yes i did.It really updated because if i press the green button i could see the satellite lists but bouquets lists are just empty lists